Art of Fighting 4? SNK Doesn’t Learn

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Seriously they just gonna flood the market with fighting games all over again like it’s 1994 :snoop: No way South America is keeping em that well fed.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how many fighters are dropping, at this rate we'll be getting at least one new fighting game this entire console generation

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Art of fighting 4? I guess they're trying to fix the legacy after 3 damn near killed the franchise.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Surprised so many of y’all are hype for this, i.e. more fighting games. This is what essentially buried them years ago, except the only difference is we are getting sub standard graphics being reused.

Metal Slug, Spin Masters, King of the Monsters all languishing because they keep pushing out FGs.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Surprised so many of y’all are hype for this, i.e. more fighting games. This is what essentially buried them years ago, except the only difference is we are getting sub standard graphics being reused.

Metal Slug, Spin Masters, King of the Monsters all languishing because they keep pushing out FGs.
Metal slug has the second most entries next to kof though. It's not languishing by any metric.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Show me a new mainline entry breh :comeon:

What does that change when there's almost 20 games in the franchise?

You have a point with the other two. But metal slug is not a languishing, or even a forgotten series

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

They aren't even in that space right now for them to even care about expanding their portfolio so it's fine

If they were trying to release a new neogeo then I'd be concerned

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What does that change when there's almost 20 games in the franchise?

You have a point with the other two. But metal slug is not a languishing, or even a forgotten series

Semantics breh, the fact is SNK hasn’t released a main line game in 15 years on a next/current console. Everything so far has been mobile cash grabs.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They aren't even in that space right now for them to even care about expanding their portfolio so it's fine

If they were trying to release a new neogeo then I'd be concerned

It’s not about another console it’s about variety and not betting it all on one genre. KoF, Garou, Pretty Heroines, Samsho, and now AoF all they are doing is just diluting the market with AA games that pales to its competitors. The same thing that had them declare bankruptcy.

No way is Brazil & Mexico buying and actively playing all those fighting games. Plus AoF roster should just be merged with Garou by this point, outside of the Sakazaki Dojo & Kasumi/King that roster way fukkin mid.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA