ART BARR PRESENTS...IF THEY MADE THEIR BONES IN THE INDIES.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If angle grappled in the indies at any time.

I think he would be given a goat title much much more.

Art Barr

On another note.

To even mention Logan Paul as good.

I think you need to rant a match of his.
I never watched but since I never seen none of y'all wrote any match rants. I have no influence to even think it is good.

Till y'all rant matches or do performer series match rants.

I can't trust a grappler is good just because y'all name drop dude. Write some rants or I am not going.

No way you mentioned Logan Paul and Angle in the same breath. To think that is acceptable. It is a slap in the face.
Plus shows you may not have any idea or what draw or workrate is.
Hate to be harsh but on no day should you mention Angle and a no talent like Paul incomparison to make a point.

Art Barr
I'm not comparing Angle and Paul as workers, on the worker end Angle is an obvious GOAT. I'm comparing them based on my initial point about the effectiveness of collegiate wrestling training and I'm how well the skills transfer

I'm not calling Paul a GOAT or anything breh:pachaha: but to only be a year and a handful of matches deep, he is a great worker.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not comparing Angle and Paul as workers, on the worker end Angle is an obvious GOAT. I'm comparing them based on my initial point about the effectiveness of collegiate wrestling training and I'm how well the skills transfer

I'm not calling Paul a GOAT or anything breh:pachaha: but to only be a year and a handful of matches deep, he is a great worker.

Rant these great worked matches from Paul tho.
Till you do that.
I will not have credence you believe what you really posted.

Art Barr

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Every grappler needs to be skilled.

How you made this about aew.
I dunno.

Art Barr
I probably didn't write it correctly

What I was saying is that AEW has a ton of green people who could do with some more indie experience

The WWE has the Performance Center & NXT & LVL Up, so you don't see as much super green talent on TV

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I probably didn't write it correctly

What I was saying is that AEW has a ton of green people who could do with some more indie experience

The WWE has the Performance Center & NXT & LVL Up, so you don't see as much super green talent on TV

when you rant these matches.
then you can say who is green or not.

i never to this day ever saw you rant a match.
so you saying sumfin is not really valid because i never read not one rant of you or anyone on here.

at this point.
you need to rant sumfin so we know you know how to identify someone is green.

rant who these green people in these matches are and why you think.
till then...ain't no way you gon mention a wwf performance center as am ample rampway outside of angle as a natural. who is an outlier and the only exception to the rule as far as an in house wwf creation who was as skilled as a goat performer in ring and out.

you trying to mention the pc center as this gateway is as asinine as saying the guys from the powerplant were seasoned vets. when products of the pc and powerplant are mostly all in general green and the fanbase has no idea about workrate in general to ascertain.

so rant a match. so we know you can identify green as i ain't never read not one record review. to match or show rant from none of y'all ever on here in general. plus if you did review anything. your draw would be known for that and none of y'all draw around known for reviewing a cot damn thing.

real talk.

art barr