Olliver looking mad happy... :heh:

Ollie and Kara both picking Sara. :shaq:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Stephen Amell admits season 4 was :trash:

It turns out that Stephen Amell also wasn't particularly happy about the way things played out as he's told Entertainment Weekly that it quickly became clear to him changes had to be made by the time season five rolled around. "There’s a lull in any relationship, where you have a come-to-Jesus moment, and that happened to me in Season 4," he explained. "We are a street-level crime-fighting show. We’re at our best when we’re focused on those things." So, those rather than romance then?

The actor didn't elaborate, but admitted that if things don't change moving forward, it could mark the end of Arrow after just five years. Describing the series as being "at a crossroads" after season four, he added: "We’re either going to do what we do and do it well, or it’s the last year. If we find the magic formula — which is not magic, it’s just hard work and playing to your strengths — then the show could go on for a really long time. I do really believe that this season is sort of a throw-down-the-gauntlet year for us, where we’re either going to do what we do and do it well or it’s the last year."

Stephen Amell Admits To Being Disappointed With ARROW Season 4 And Addresses The Show's Future

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just saw the ep.
First off that parachute arrow is still :wow:

:pacspit: The L team for hating on ollie's past. They need to encourage him to get back to being gully :birdman:
Artermis really held her own against promethius :whoo:
Except when she shot those struggle arrows at him :heh:
He didnt even have to dodge those:lolbron:
Is felicity back to being cute again :jbhmm:
Promethius is really on his vengence shif:demonic:. Killing random people to send messqges. And using old arrows as ninja stars. :whew:

I got a theory which may be a stretch. Promethius is obviously someone that hates ollie/green arrow, knows about the list, and has probably been around since season 1. What if its the huntress

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just saw the ep.
First off that parachute arrow is still :wow:

:pacspit: The L team for hating on ollie's past. They need to encourage him to get back to being gully :birdman:
Artermis really held her own against promethius :whoo:
Except when she shot those struggle arrows at him :heh:
He didnt even have to dodge those:lolbron:
Is felicity back to being cute again :jbhmm:
Promethius is really on his vengence shif:demonic:. Killing random people to send messqges. And using old arrows as ninja stars. :whew:

I got a theory which may be a stretch. Promethius is obviously someone that hates ollie/green arrow, knows about the list, and has probably been around since season 1. What if its the huntress
Nah too big to be her and she's always been about her crossbow it's between Felicity's boyfriend and Tommy right now:patrice:Or possibly a Bratva member we haven't met yet:jbhmm:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dolph coming thru with the turnip parables :wow:

Ragman calling Curtis strong, but somewhat sweet :troll:

Thea not turning her back on Lance, but will Oliver turn the arrow :demonic:. I agree he's being set up though and the final scene was a fake out.