Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Somebody gotta die next episode

Ppl gotta be expendable cuz the stakes too high

Everything coming full circle from season 1

This would be a good episode to finally off Merlyn off on

I just hope they don't pull some shyt where Chase is still 10 steps ahead and knew he'd get Deathstroke... chase too dope a villain but I gotta see how Ollie finally gets the upper hand on this nicca

Chase got too many Ws... the payoff better be dope for Ollie
But some ppl gotta die to make it more epic

I know one thing for sure. My money is Laurel turning on Chase that causes him to finally get wasted. One of the Ras daughter dies.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy Birthday Oliver:duck: Forget to turn on ya T-Sphere:laff: switch, breh:troll: Quintin saw a ghost:merchant: Speedy vs. Artemis:feedme: Felicity/Dig-L's getaway fail:dead: Chase smirks on a hundred, thousand, trillion:banderas: William's facetime ETHER:dame: Malcolm droppin jewelz/bodies:hubie: Drago FUKKERY/FlashBACK sins:picard: Laurel's double-billing:leon: Nyssa in the building:ahh: Slade Season:fire: has officially return:blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_inline_oq4l4hVoOU1swvzgu_540.gif

Who's been feeding Slade for 3 years:mjgrin:
Prometheus:fire: made Oli partner up with the GAWD that FATALITY'd his mother:banderas::damn::bryan::wow:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I wonder how did they bury the hatchet with Slade's actor? CW and dude been beefing for awhile.

What all was said on CW's side? I hadn't really heard them say anything bad about him but I was shocked they didn't blacklist him for his quotes. I know he shytted on the last couple of seasons (which was fair in my eyes), but even Amell had some quotes that showed a little frustration with how the show was going. I don't know what happened but I actually wouldn't be shocked in Amell set up the meeting between the two to work it out

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What all was said on CW's side? I hadn't really heard them say anything bad about him but I was shocked they didn't blacklist him for his quotes. I know he shytted on the last couple of seasons (which was fair in my eyes), but even Amell had some quotes that showed a little frustration with how the show was going. I don't know what happened but I actually wouldn't be shocked in Amell set up the meeting between the two to work it out
Well it's all been on Manu's side, but like you, I thought CW would blacklist him.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about to previous live-action DC villains... Prometheus might be the best one since Ledger. It's not really saying much...

Since Ledger... We've had...

Tali/ Bane - Bleh
Luther/Doomsday - LOL
Enchantress- LOL
Green Lantern Villian - LOL
Resverse Flash - Pretty good
Deathstroke - Awesome
Zoom - Bleh
Savitar - ehhh alright
Ras - Huge Disappointment
Dahrk - lost steam
Malcolm - pretty interesting, but nothing mind blowing