Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why Chase gotta be so disrespectful for brehs??
full_zpsyga4tndy.png
Olliegawd HAS to kill him he's crossed waaaaaayyy too many lines :demonic:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Batman doesn't exist, Adrian gotta get that worlds greatest detective title in this universe

10 steps ahead gang is enough for Ollie to say fukk the team lemme free the next most savage nicca I know -- Deathstroke

I said "awwww shyt" soon as I saw the school bus

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The most boring episode of Arrow I've ever watched.

The arrogance of these guys to interrupt a fantastic comeback season to be like "I know they said the Olicity thing is fukking the show up, but we're in a stride bro, let's prove em' wrong". Lame as fukk.

I mean, the episode was well done considering how annoying and played out the core relationship it involves is, but it still sucked. Especially after two weeks of no Prometheus.

This episode is why I adore Netflix and the UK's format of short seasons. Every episode hits. Every episode counts. The plot is tightly woven and always moving forward.

I still believe in Season 5 though. As long as they stick the landing with these last 3 episodes, this will be their second best season behind 2 in my opinion.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flabbrowcave ETHERIZED:flabbynsick: Olicity revisted:russell: Rene calls everybody Hoss:skip: Dinah droppin gems:sas2: Lyla stoled Curtis's ball:heh: Can't spell Dig/Ladder without L:troll: They didn't give her a drop FATALITY:hhh: Prometheus:fire:/William encounter teaser end:gucci:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most boring episode of Arrow I've ever watched.

The arrogance of these guys to interrupt a fantastic comeback season to be like "I know they said the Olicity thing is fukking the show up, but we're in a stride bro, let's prove em' wrong". Lame as fukk.

I mean, the episode was well done considering how annoying and played out the core relationship it involves is, but it still sucked. Especially after two weeks of no Prometheus.

This episode is why I adore Netflix and the UK's format of short seasons. Every episode hits. Every episode counts. The plot is tightly woven and always moving forward.

I still believe in Season 5 though. As long as they stick the landing with these last 3 episodes, this will be their second best season behind 2 in my opinion.

I feel you on that. It wasn't a bad episode, and to the producers credited... they let us know that this episode was coming up for the purpose of tying up loose ends since they knew they fukked up when concluded the Olicity shyt with her standing up for the 1st time and leaving Ollie all because he did not tell her she had a son (to which is still not HIS FAULT). So they did have to resolve that officially. But it did leave something sour.

I am glad they got THAT out of the way so they can put full focus on the final episodes.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Throwaway episode, they're back on this Olicity bullshyt huh? The series is way better when Oliver is in his G shyt and not entertaining Felicity, their relationship brings the show down.

Only thing that I likes about the episode is Chase, dude really is bringing it as a villain.

Ra's al Gaul didn't come anywhere close to how this dude is shytting on everyone and now coming for his kid? Chase that dude :wow: