Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I might be in the minority, but I didn't have a problem with Felicity working with Helix to find Chase :manny:. Team Arrow, Oliver in particular has done and worked with a lot worse groups. Plus it did get them results, just not the kind they were expecting :youngsabo:.

Thanks Hoss :to:. Renee and Quentin working together has been one of the better parts of this season.

Mr. Terrific is Mr. Motormouth :francis:

I hope Lyla/Diggle work things out :sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished watching it and it wasn't a bad episode.:ehh: Felicity going off the reservation I understood she's using tools and doing whatever it takes. Wild dawg and lil dawgette, :mjcry: Lyla is becoming Amanda Waller which is kind of sucks. Diggle and Dinah gonna be low key feeling each other soon. :lolbron: if I didn't know any better I swear Guggenheim reads the coli. chase is in the building having booby traps for them!!! :damn:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ok I'm starting to not fukk with felicity anymore. I tried to ride it out but she been on some fukk shot since she left oli and I hope she is paralyzed. Oli deserves to get blown up to for letting her back in. That shyt she did was wreck less and look where it got them.

Diggle tripping over nothing, ole girl just doing her job and he willing to break up their home for that? At least say she ain't putting out cause the new job have her too tired. He sounding real bytchmade.

It's time to say. Team arrow is trash now :flabbynsick: they fail damn near every mission and got everyone turning on them every chance they get. Nobody fears oli anymore. He should have stayed like he was at the start of the season.

Daps
But holdup did we go an entire episode with no flashbacks :ohhh:

So we done with the flashbacks just like that? :gucci:

So the writers just gonna forget that in season 1, Oliver said that when he went to Russia, he got a message from his dad :gucci:

They really forgot about that huh? :gucci:

If they don't show it before this season ends, I'm negging Stephen Amell, Marc Guggenheim, that fakkit Nikka that plays Ball Boy, Emily Bett Rickard and every nikka that posts in this thread

I'm putting everybody on notice :ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They need to deactivate her spine.
Fam!
full_zpsyga4tndy.png

17757221_1250010968428054_8363651195445361968_n_zpsjyjj5zmn.jpg