Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Daps
giphy.gif

:laff:

:scusthov: I skipped the musical episode of The Flash. It's on my dvr but I'm not watching

I hate musicals...:scusthov:

Except for that one ep of Supernatural where it was done seamlessly and beautifully

I almost shed a thug tear when Ole girl started singing Carry On My Wayward Son :mjcry:

Daps
Stephen Amell killed it. His acting performance was on point this episode.
Pure and raw emotion. :picard:

Not better than CHOOOOOSE tho

That was the best moment of this show. :banderas: I remember when it first came on. I was so geeked I called my mom and told her she needed to start watching this show

She was keeping up for a Lil bit too :whoo:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Seriously this doesn't even feel like the same show the last 2 years..this is a classic example of listening to your fan base.

And this sounds sacrilegious but he's better than Slade....my expectations were so low this dude is absolutely killing this role. That shyt eatin grin is classic

Man if this was rated R man......

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Not better than CHOOOOOSE tho

That was the best moment of this show. :banderas: I remember when it first came on. I was so geeked I called my mom and told her she needed to start watching this show

She was keeping up for a Lil bit too :whoo:
Honestly i didnt think they had the balls to kill mama queen at that time. Even after he did it, i was thinking it was a dream :wow:
Honestly all the things ollie's been through, its kinda amazing he isnt more:demonic:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Seriously this doesn't even feel like the same show the last 2 years..this is a classic example of listening to your fan base.

And this sounds sacrilegious but he's better than Slade....my expectations were so low this dude is absolutely killing this role. That shyt eatin grin is classic

Man if this was rated R man......
Yeah, if it was on Netflix or FX it could be GOAT status.

I agree that as long as Chase doesn't go out like a bytch, he will easily end up over Slade.