Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I can't believe this show dug itself outta the shytter of season 3 & 4.....Amell must have game em an ultimatum.
Its crazy. Cuz arrow was literally bushes status half way through season 4. I dont know why i even gave the first ep a chance. But im glad i did :whew:
When he started murkin folks as a call back to the the first episode of the series. I knew something special was going on :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

vZd7GMa.gif

@Prodigal Syndicate @Ironman @Rekkapryde

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy. Cuz arrow was literally bushes status half way through season 4. I dont know why i even gave the first ep a chance. But im glad i did :whew:
When he started murkin folks as a call back to the the first episode of the series. I knew something special was going on :wow:

I stopped watching season 4 after the Cupid marriage monstrosity and never finished I was too disgusted....I just picked up on it through snippets and referencing cause I was at....:snoop: on this show....only when I saw on superherohype that Amell said "back to basics" did I know he got fed up.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
im kinda debating whos the better villain between slade and chase.
- although slade was a beast, that mirakuru brought his simp levels to over 9000:hhh: and thats what fukked him up at the end. His love for a dead girl who never wanted him :scust:

Chase: killed the only weakness he might've had, doesnt have the mirakuru making him all emotional like slade. And is just methodically breaking down ollie :wow: