Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I figured that chick was the original Black Canary since we saw her use the Canary Cry last episode. Flashpoint strikes again! I'm just wondering how much more sh!t has changed due to Flashpoint. In any case, I'm just glad that Arrow has gone back to its root and regained that grimey feeling it had in the first two seasons.:obama:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bruh this is Dinah Drake :pachaha:

aiSZLgq.png
You know what thinking about this I think it was already retconned. She's never shown up this season :ohhh:Barry killed Digs son, Criscos brother, AND Laurels mom instead of simply smashing Iris that night:ohhh::whoo::merchant::why:Barry:dahell::damn::damn:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You know what thinking about this I think it was already retconned. She's never shown up this season :ohhh:Barry killed Digs son, Criscos brother, AND Laurels mom instead of simply smashing Iris that night:ohhh::whoo::merchant::why:Barry:dahell::damn::damn:
TBH, I doubt they even address Laurel's mom. Writers probably like "Aight, we got that mess taken care of, let's move on" :pachaha:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

It's just weird to me how they do this character

- Sara came in as the first Canary. They killed her ass then she got reborn and booted to LOT.
- Laurel took up the mantle and trained only to be thrown in the background and then killed because apparently "she had no more stories left to tell".
- The following fukking week of her death Evelyn put on her damn costume and threw it in the bushes on the same day.
- Black Siren comes in and they tease a redemption for her only to throw her ass in prison and decide to look for a new one.

Now after all that shyt they use google search to find the most comic accurate Black Canary with a meta cry, fighting skills, attitude and even the damn name. Everything Laurel was supposed to be is now placed in another character after 1 episode :picard::mjlol::russ:

I'm gonna say this again, this is a personal attack on the actress. This has to be CW beef lol

Daps
In any case, I'm just glad that Arrow has gone back to its root and regained that grimey feeling it had in the first two seasons.:obama:

:hhh:

Don't get me wrong. This season is waaaaay better than seasons 3 and 4 combined, but let's not pretend that it has that og grittiness of season 1 yet :hhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
While I don't know if Team Arrow needed a new Black Canary right now, the new version does have a certain hardened edge Laurel lacked :ehh:

The whole rooftop shootout with the helicopter and Ollie playing John Wick in the flashback were well done. Oliver should teach some of those moves to Renee.

Felicity seeing all those government secrets :gladbron:

Diggle free at last :blessed: