Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:snooze: Nothing inspiring about that trailer...

Except curtis busting his ass off the salmon ladder...:bryan::mjlol::russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Arrow' 100th Episode Shocker Coming Up
Normally, no one would bat an eye at Arrow indulging in a little celebratory trip down memory lane for its 100th episode, but the hour’s placement in a four-way CW crossover changes the game just a bit. As such, a new photo from the centennial’s table read reveals a surprising guest star from the series’ past, whose presence opens up a whole new quiver of questions.

You’re warned of potentially major spoilers from here on out, but executive producer Marc Guggenheim shared a quick snap from Arrow’s 100th episode table read, featuring the majority of known Season 5 cast. That is, until you glance at the fellow just over Stephen Amell’s shoulder:

That would be actor Jamey Sheridan, otherwise known in the Arrow world as Oliver’s father, Robert Queen. Normally, we’d write off the appearance as another flashback, but Guggenheim specifically denotes that neither past memories, nor The Flash’s reality-bending “Flashpoint” changes have a hand in the Queen patriarch’s return.

So, what then could bring Robert Queen back into the fold, given his memorable suicide in the pilot episode? Well, there’s always the Robert Queen of Earth-2, who (in a nod to the comic Flashpoint) was revealed as the Green Arrow of that particular universe. It’s merely an option, but one that it imply at least part of the four-way crossover involves a trip to another Earth, or perhaps vice-versa.

Stranger still, the blue script just in front of Amell has “Alex Zahara” splashed over the title page, that of a Canadian actor who played drug-dealer Anthony Venza in Season 1. Oliver took him down with the aid of Jessica de Gouw’s Helena “The Huntress” Bertinelli, but don’t get your hopes up for that return just yet.

Somehow, we imagine Sheridan won’t be the only notable guest star for Arrow’s 100th episode, but if Robert Queen is hanging around, might Moira be far behind? Or is Season 5 big bad Prometheus perhaps Oliver’s father, lending a mirror image to the series?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Deathstroke Returning For ARROW's 100th Episode?

Filming is currently underway for the 100th episode of Arrow and all week long, actor Stephen Amell has teased the appearance of a mystery actor that had the fandom speculating for hours on end. Just moments ago, Amell may have Tweeted the identity of the mystery actor as he release the pic of himself and Deathstroke on a bench. With Amell wearing the same clothes he had on in an earlier social media post with fellow Arrow star David Ramsey, it seems fairly safe to assume that Slade Wilson will also be appearing in the 100th episode.

The question now is whether that's actually Manu beneath the mask?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm not gonna lie, that new trailer looked good. Ollie returning to season 1 form it looked like.