Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland (Added for fukkery purposes)

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I don't get what FIFA expects giving players like damned near no rest over the next year. Are they going to supply players with Super Mario mushrooms for extra lives or some shyt :heh: These are human beings, not terminators.
These players are considered replaceable commodities. Reminds me of the Schwarzenegger movie Running Man . Disgusting.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Romelu :wow:

Meunier as a replacement : assist and goal :ehh:

Hopefully De Bruyne comes back quick because we need more spark game was trash :unimpressed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just watched the Twellman clip. I don’t think Twellman did anything too bad.

His speculation on whether the medical team treated Eriksen fast enough was his only blunder. The medics have a checklist of things they have to go through / do their due diligence and from what I saw, you can’t really ask for a speedier response.

His speculation on Eriksen’s injury being heart related is rooted in historical precedence so I don’t really fault him there even if there wasn’t confirmation. A non-contact injury where a player just slumps is usually heart related.
Breh, that is a big blunder. He isn’t a medic. It’s irresponsible journalism. It’s why shorty corrected it before the segment ended.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Breh, that is a big blunder. He isn’t a medic. It’s irresponsible journalism. It’s why shorty corrected it before the segment ended.

It was, but he phrased it from a place of concern backed with historical precedent (other players have dropped with no contact and it’s usually a heart issue). So I’ll cut him slack. Yea the timing part was off, but all in all, he’s good.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It was, but he phrased it from a place of concern backed with historical precedent (other players have dropped with no contact and it’s usually a heart issue). So I’ll cut him slack. Yea the timing part was off, but all in all, he’s good.
But you can’t do that as a journalist. He has no idea what he is doing that. Prior events do not matter in the specific moment.

You can let a lot of stuff fly in sports media that is speculation, but you can’t play that game in life or death moments.

If it was all good, he would not have been replaced.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wasn't watching the game live and didn't see the footage. I pulled it up just now and had a look....all I'm gonna say is I'm glad he's fine because it looked awful as it happened. I had a brother collapse in a bathroom floor from a blood clot and I damn near lost my mind so I can't imagine how those players felt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't watching the game live and didn't see the footage. I pulled it up just now and had a look....all I'm gonna say is I'm glad he's fine because it looked awful as it happened. I had a brother collapse in a bathroom floor from a blood clot and I damn near lost my mind so I can't imagine how those players felt.
Jesus, did he pull through?