Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He’s Not Done with ‘Terminator’ Films

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Shoulda been a trilogy with a fixed narrative in the first place, woulda been godfather status, but cash flows in and nikkas get on some other shyt

Can't spend my whole life waiting to see an "end to the war", I don't have time for that shyt :dahell:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
if cameron gets on board, I'll peep it.

Genisys had some good ideas, but were executed badly...add in the trailers ruined 2 good surprises....granted past Terminator trailers revealed spoilers too, but the big one from genisys fukked up a nice surprise

CamGOAT ain't coming back breh. He's too busy doing Avatar movies for the next bazillion years, he might get a producers credit but I doubt he'll have any actual impact on the movie :francis:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I just don't understand how they continue to fukk this up. You would think they would have so much piff to explore. You could even make a post- apocalyptic series sorta like Walking Dead .

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I just find it funny how quick everybody involved with Genesys is quick to distance themselves. Movie was pure trash :dead:

Been saying this but unless the story is about the future war and its aftermath they have to stop it's the only story from that original timeline that hasn't been told. Salvation doesn't count to me because the fact that they changed what type of ammo was used in the guns, highly petty I know:yeshrug:

Going for the T1 vibe makes sense tho they really have been trying to outdo T2 for 20 years now

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Shoulda been a trilogy with a fixed narrative in the first place, woulda been godfather status, but cash flows in and nikkas get on some other shyt

Can't spend my whole life waiting to see an "end to the war", I don't have time for that shyt :dahell:

t1 sarah connor/ol boy getting in her panties
t2 young john connor
t3 old john connor/the end war

would have been epic if cameron mapped it like that and made the third movie close to t2's production with the same grand scale, plot and production. And also while ahnuld was still relatively young.

I've never seen any of these cash grabs post t2, so the terminator series is still good with me :jawalrus:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I remember Cameron saying in an old interview that he was gonna make a T3 but choose to do Titanic instead :yeshrug:

I ain't mad cause Titanic is one of the GOAT movies obviously but I do kinda wanna see his version of T3 and how epic it'd be :blessed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Ive never not been entertained by a terminator movie...still like 3, salvation was ok snd genisys was pure popcorn movie with lots of fukkery...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
giphy.gif