Sony stans :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Since u on bullshyt in here :mjpls: thats quite a score drop between platforms

Xbox Era gave it a 6.5 and gave Redfall an 8.5 lmao

But whatever im not gonna derail this thread with bs but i thought that was hilarious

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Gizmo_Duck that wasn’t about specific scores.

that was a response to someone saying microsoft hadn’t released any “good” games.

It was the easiest way to post a list of some of the “good” games they released. I didn’t try to claim such and such game was better on one system cause it has a better metacritic score :stopitslime:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm intrigued by the game but this shyt sounding like homework and I don't think I'm built for that in my early 30s.

nikka said 1 boss fight could take an entire day to beat and you better be ready to dedicate most of your play time to customization.

The fukk?

Just think of it like a traditional RPG. An enemy uses frost damage against you, you counter that with magic resistance.

You fight a mech with missile spam, you invest in anti missile parts. Get more armor/buy parts with high health or make a lighter mech. Get a better booster to be mobile, etc.

Most of your time will be spent in the garage. You can try to make a Jack of all trades mech but your mileage may vary. The dope part is making an AC for every combat situation like the arena.