Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
runs fine on my pc. i heard it was booty on switch tho :patrice:
it was straight ass on switch man :dead: i got it on PC for dirt cheap, saw the lack of controller support at release, and just never gave it a shot after that

M.A.S.S. Builder and Dual Gear early access were holding me over just fine. Definitely worth giving those a look too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Idk I played all of them and the last good game was For Answer, the next two games were average AT BEST
For Answer was one of those games that was so good that it fukked up the whole genre :unimpressed: I swear for the next few years damn near every other mecha game went and tried to be different because AC4A left such an impact. Only ZOE had sense after that shyt dropped.

Best customization I've ever seen in a game, meta shifting online balance patches before that shyt was even normal, bosses that were all ahead of their time, ran on a toaster of a machine, story demonic, etc

The true ending boss fight is still the hardest mission I've ever played since I been playing games :why: they really had you fighting 4 SNK bosses at the same time like get good or load a save pwussy :dead:

people act like bloodborne or DS3 was hard :mjlol:

they dont even know how fromsoftware used to roll

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For Answer was one of those games that was so good that it fukked up the whole genre :unimpressed: I swear for the next few years damn near every other mecha game went and tried to be different because AC4A left such an impact. Only ZOE had sense after that shyt dropped.

Best customization I've ever seen in a game, meta shifting online balance patches before that shyt was even normal, bosses that were all ahead of their time, ran on a toaster of a machine, story demonic, etc

The true ending boss fight is still the hardest mission I've ever played since I been playing games :why: they really had you fighting 4 SNK bosses at the same time like get good or load a save pwussy :dead:

people act like bloodborne or DS3 was hard :mjlol:

they dont even know how fromsoftware used to roll
Oh yeah you definitely played when it dropped. I remember they released a update that made the blade builds op:wow:

What fukkin classic

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh yeah you definitely played when it dropped. I remember they released a update that made the blade builds op:wow:

What fukkin classic
shyt was unforgiving as hell

oh you didn't bring a flight module? that's tough :wow: good luck at the bottom of the ocean pwussy. thanks for playing

online was all no life savages too :mjlol: only reason my aim is even decent in games to this day was because I had to put a railgun to those microdashing fukkboys loaded up with ECMs and burst blade crossups

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
screenshot2022-01-08ataj7c.png

screenshot2022-01-08a9skow.png

screenshot2022-01-08a7xkep.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hopefully PVP is still as wild as AC4

its wild that I actually can even still keep up with this shyt :snoop: this dude's shmoovement is crazy tho fr

and its funny too because gundam maxiboost series basically just lifted AC's entire multiplayer, put it in an arena, slapped licenses on it, and called it a competitive franchise while collecting at arcades and everything in between

like you look at any bit of these matches and tell me I'm tripping :hubie:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
its wild that I actually can even still keep up with this shyt :snoop: this dude's shmoovement is crazy tho fr

and its funny too because gundam maxiboost series basically just lifted AC's entire multiplayer, put it in an arena, slapped licenses on it, and called it a competitive franchise while collecting at arcades and everything in between

Gundam seems a bit slower tho but I see what u mean

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Evo :leon: