Armed robber punks out at the moment of truth and pays the price

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yeah, that went real wrong for him. Was only half-expecting that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
rip my nikka hate it had to be him

he was just trying to get his. i know what its like to be hungry :to:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I cant laugh at no one being shot. Cant fault the shooter at all, im just saying the robber is a product of poverty. If he died RIP.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I cant laugh at no one being shot. Cant fault the shooter at all, im just saying the robber is a product of poverty. If he died RIP.

Or laziness or craziness

It looked like he came out of that car that pulled up a few seconds before the attempt too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

it ain't never an excuse to pull a gun another person, unless you trying to kill him, fukk that hungry shyt, if you hungry nikka eat, you a man with two hand and two feet how the fukk you not gonna be able to get something to eat

if that's bad walk in the grocery store fill a cart up and walk out that bytch like a boss without paying

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he goofed.
a0yqua.jpg

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
it ain't never an excuse to pull a gun another person, unless you trying to kill him, fukk that hungry shyt, if you hungry nikka eat, you a man with two hand and two feet how the fukk you not gonna be able to get something to eat

if that's bad walk in the grocery store fill a cart up and walk out that bytch like a boss without paying

Take a sociology class and you will realize its deeper than that but I dont feel like going into details, im watching the playoffs.