Armed gunman stopped as he tries to shoot up ATL Elementary School

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Entire interview: http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/bookkeeper-talks-about-coming-face-to-face-with/v9ZDM/

I'm not a religious person, but this woman is a hero. She talked this guy ALL the way down.

It was at a predominately black school? :ohhh:

She really is a hero. All those beautiful black babies. I woulda been extremely pissed if this was a Sandy Hook II. Shiit, I shed a couple tears for them white babies at Sandy Hook so if this woulda happened at this black school...I don't know if my woulda been able to take it.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The LORD is protecting his people man. If those had been devil children, it would've been over.
???

:deadmanny: Too bad he's not protecting them from each other, mainly in Chicago.

tumblr_m8rgamkHJi1rcciplo1_500.gif

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan::bryan: Oh, he was just having fun out there. :upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre:

He will back on the street in no time *high-five*

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Dude exchanged rounds with the police and walked out alive?

This woman is a hero man she put her life on the line, wish there was some type of audio of the exchange because this is powerful.
:wow:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank God this didn't end up as bad as it could have. That women will be blessed 100x over for her efforts, she's fearless and a true hero.