(New Album) Armand Hammer "We Buy Diabetic Test Strips" (Discussion Thread)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Armand Hammer have announced a new album, We Buy Diabetic Test Strips, which iout September 29. The duo of Elucid and billy woods invited Moor Mother, Soul Glo’s Pierce Jordan, Pink Siifu, Junglep*ssy, Curly Castro, and Cavalier to feature on the LP. Check out the tracklist below.

Armand Hammer teased the announcement, since confirmed by their management, with a series of mysterious postcards, flyers (see below), and phone numbers that lead to album pre-saves and details, as Reddit users discovered. The duo’s last record was Haram, with the Alchemist; billy woods released Maps with Kenny Seagal this year.

We Buy Diabetic Test Strips:

01 Landlines
02 Woke Up and Asked Siri How I’m Gonna Die
03 The Flexible Unreliability of Time And Memory
04 When It Doesn’t Start With a Kiss
05 I Keep A Mirror in My Pocket [ft. Cavalier]
06 Trauma Mic [ft. Pink Siifu]
07 nikkardly (Blocked Call)
08 The God’s Must Be Crazy
09 Y’all Can’t Stand Right Here [ft. Junglep*ssy & Moneynicca (Soul Glo’s Pierce Jordan)]
10 Total Recall
11 Empire Blvd [ft. Junglep*ssy & Curly Castro]
12 Don’t Lose Your Job [ft. Pink Siifu & Moore Mother]
13 Supermooned
14 Switchboard
15 The Key Is Under the Mat

Last edited:
Daps
I tried to listen to that album with Alchemist man I couldn’t get through it :hhh:
Why
Billy woods has been the best writer of the last decade
You don’t like top tier lyricism or was it the production ? Elucid is nice aswell

Daps
I tried to listen to that album with Alchemist man I couldn’t get through it :hhh:
yeah, not seeing what dudes find appealing about this offbeat act. honestly, i feel the same way about boldy james.

easy pass.

o9Ba9.gif

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy has been on a historic run the last few years, excited to see what this sounds like

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
yeah, not seeing what dudes find appealing about this offbeat act. honestly, i feel the same way about boldy james.

easy pass.

o9Ba9.gif
Somebody labeled it "Ph.d Rap" on Wikipedia and I knew they jumped the shark. The creative rhymes is tight though. Like two DOOMs.
Had to pass on the Alchemist collab on the strength that brodie got weak beats backpackers act like game changing when he really the Great-Value Madlib...
They get album-by-album dollars. Shrines was good, but not vinyl good.
They better than Mach Hommy and Roc Marciano. Top tier of underground acts that will never be mainstream.
25d10d665adb411905bfee848d418daf.gif