Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Just watched the latest show. It needs more fvckery!

The women were attractive though. Especially the second one

I thought this line of women was lackluster to say the least. I liked only the 2nd girl (though too young) and the chick with the braces.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
13:15
1st chick sounded disappointed that buddy in the knitted cap and white tee wouldn’t wait 2 hours in the parking lot waiting for her to apply her makeup.

like what self respecting man would do that :skip:
Her and the chick with the braces and colorful dress near the end had to have the driest personalities out of anybody on there (besides that very awkward chick from the previous episode).

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You talking about the chick in the white dress who was overly timid?
Nah not that very young chick, the one that was the very last in that group with the colorful dress and too much makeup , talking about “sticking to the code” when the rest of the women were popping their balloons

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah not that very young chick, the one that was the very last in that group with the colorful dress and too much makeup , talking about “sticking to the code” when the rest of the women were popping their balloons

Oh the prune face ass bytch. I wanted to shoot her so bad. Even the girl next to her was giving her a side eye

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
EWWhuu-WUw-AE4-Ls-V.png

I’ve given up on us
Something really wrong with blk people