Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
She definitely invited breh to the family gathering to make the baby father jealous he should’ve told her nah i ain’t meeting your people so soon

The fact she said the function was happening right after the production same day…Come on fam shawty was clealry on some other shxt :mjlol:

Homie seem like a bxrd ass nxgga himself for the way he was moving...They basically meant for each other:mjlol:

Damn I was finna say she seem cool af. This show is dirt cause noone seems serious.

The pretty thotty type who seem chill and cool are low key the ones u gotta watch for...IG has made it easier to peep but as we've seen throughout these threads its def easy to fall for the bait and get suckered in quick :sadcam:

Last edited:

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She look good as fukk but she is a combative airhead. I prefer her as she showed up in the initial episode with less makeup... why she look like she got on a spray tan here lol
I said the same. Pretty but ditzy. I like that dude stood on business. She want somebody to chase her or she got a dude/talking to another guy and just wanted a free date.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Whoa that seems like her ex.. He's a cornstar dude that died in a shooting this year. What's up with all the women on show collabing with all these adult entertainment dudes?

Because they are clout chasers and adult entertainers are the ones who will actually entertain that dumb shyt while smashing their guts out

Daps

Notice how many times she insults him.

After a day of not confirming she hits him up 10 minutes prior to when their date was scheduled as if he was supposed to drop his life

f1-jwtvW_400x400.jpeg

This broad must think she’s Lyor