Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

trix1234

Pro
Daps
Anysa reminds me of Vanessa Simmons

104b52a3be76b0e032a55df0740c0d3b.gif

She was one of the cutest ones they've had but she rubbed me the wrong way with her explanations

She was like I don't like nose piercings to one guy but then tried to switch up on the guy she ended up with which shows people make rules for those they dont like
Then the breh gave more of less the same answers and she was like "I like their answers better" breh was like I said the same shyt :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The third chick in the orange reminds me of a fit version of my sister in law, her demeanor is exactly like that :laff: :laff:

This light skinned chick with the flat booty is the first instant pop for me lmao

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It would matter. You would get access to a whole new group of people who aren’t interested in the show enough to pay their way to a new city but wouldn’t mind doing it if it was across town.
Still doesn't eliminate clout chasers who A) exist in any city and B) would fly in due regardless of the location

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Still doesn't eliminate clout chasers who A) exist in any city and B) would fly in due regardless of the location
Sure, but broader pool means you can be more selective with who you choose. From the way people have said that they are showing up a week after signing up lets me know they’re taking just about anybody at this point.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dude with the white jacket that matched with the young stupid chick should’ve just went ahead and matched with the first chick beforehand. She was less stupid and clearly would’ve made an exception for him with that “homebody” stuff.

Last edited: