Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Scrolling through that really pleasant but kinda hurt chick’s IG from a previous episode, she’s on her third round of surgery :picard: Her very first post is a pic with a surgeon, and now I’m curious what did she look like before then :patrice::huhldup:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Visual proof > anecdotes

You're TELLING us one thing but the world is constantly SEEING another thing.

To be fair to you, women do exaggerate their preference for height and money.

BUT they are absolutely not exaggerating their preference for LOOKS.

Almost all of the pops were based on that.

They straight told guys that they popped because they didn't like their FACES.

I love when Arlette presses them for a specific reason for why they popped.

These women literally threw away all their height requirements for that one dude who was the same height as every other guy.
Respectfully you are missing an important detail. Women desire men who are desired by other women. That is why on so many shows after two pops and the rest will follow. When asked about their reason, they don't have a clear one. Most of these preferences are really superficial.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Looks matter. Y'all keep listening to these lying ass nikkas on thecoli who say otherwise

Looks = Face.

Face > height.

Women were on there straight up saying they don't like the man's FACE.

This chick explains it well

She fine as fukk but she a sound like a bird.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Scrolling through that really pleasant but kinda hurt chick’s IG from a previous episode, she’s on her third round of surgery :picard: Her very first post is a pic with a surgeon, and now I’m curious what did she look like before then :patrice::huhldup:
who

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Maybe the women intuition was right..

Why this nikka got a septum ring?

wE3oddx.gif

dude at my gym has the septum ring and I kid you not, he has the BADDEST, THICKEST shorty in the gym. I was shocked too.

she so bad i convinced myself that it wasnt his girl after my brother said he saw them together; i assumed they were just friends. Nope...I approached her and she said she had a boyfriend who was at the gym

I was hurt

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
A lot of women dont be taking care of pets well, i feel depressed when i go to a woman house with a dog or a cat. Most can barely afford to properly feed them and keep up with the vet visits. Theyll leave for days and put them in a crate with some dog food.

The cats are easy to take care of but somehow theyll mismanage that too.