Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
She can be nice as all fukks. Doesn't matter if you aren't attractive.

She would be the girl you tell "we can be friends" and actually mean it.
True u do have to be attracted to the person. But let's be real....I seen women who look way less attractive than that shorty and they be getting brothas...so I don't see why she can't match up with one.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At this point, most of the contestants aren't even from Arizona anymore. They could take the show on the road every now and then, but they don't have to. People want to be on the show so bad they are paying their own flight and lodging to be there.

It's kinda ruining the show tbh. It's just a bunch of people who want clout for their brand or product that aren't gunna take long distance dating seriously

stave

Superstar
Daps
True u do have to be attracted to the person. But let's be real....I seen women who look way less attractive than that shorty and they be getting brothas...so I don't see why she can't match up with one.
I went and looked at her ig to see if I was tripping and she actually looks worse :martin:
Big ass fake teeth and mad makeup. This is absurd :dead:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It's kinda ruining the show tbh. It's just a bunch of people who want clout for their brand or product that aren't gunna take long distance dating seriously
Long distance isn't for everyone....hell even being in a city an hour and a half to 2 hours away still ain't for everyone

stave

Superstar
Daps

She might be a nice person (I would say courteous is a better word), but any girl who puts that much bullshyt on her face on a daily basis is not attractive at all. Especially if you don't do it as a requirement of the work you do- ie actor or model. Any chick I ever met like this was an absolute rodent :francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I went and looked at her ig to see if I was tripping and she actually looks worse :martin:
Big ass fake teeth and mad makeup. This is absurd :dead:

She looks better when they all together in this pic.

It does seem everyone go on there to be viral.