Aries, STAND THE FUKK UP!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Sag, but Aries always been my angel in the outfield sign.Especially the women.If I have a 10 page essay due in 2 days, here comes Aries to help me out.Dying in the heat from dehydration, here comes Aries with a cold towel & water bottles.It's always Aries for me.People like to rag on Astrology, but there has to be something to this shyt.Why's Aries always watching over me like a guardian angel?:jbhmm:.I'm certain if I ever get married, it's going to be an Aries woman.They say go where you're loved the most.Aries been calling me home nearly all my life.They see me:to:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm a Sag, but Aries always been my angel in the outfield sign.Especially the women.If I have a 10 page essay due in 2 days, here comes Aries to help me out.Dying in the heat from dehydration, here comes Aries with a cold towel & water bottles.It's always Aries for me.People like to rag on Astrology, but there has to be something to this shyt.Why's Aries always watching over me like a guardian angel?:jbhmm:.I'm certain if I ever get married, it's going to be an Aries woman.They say go where you're loved the most.Aries been calling me home nearly all my life.They see me:to:
Sags are my nikkas :salute:

And ain’t no love like that of an Aries woman. We gonna hold you 10 toes down if you treat us right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sags are my nikkas :salute:

And ain’t no love like that of an Aries woman. We gonna hold you 10 toes down if you treat us right.
No fukking doubt! I have a very strong affection for Aries women.Just so full of heart/adorable from my perspective.Hell Selena Quintanilla was an Aries! Who's more adorable than her!?