Aries Spears @ The Breakfast Club: Clears Up Rumors He Fell Off, Beef w/ Kevin Hart, More

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I got a homeboy who LOVED this guy!

he corny as hell tho! :russ:

im sorry

that one standup he had was beyond trash!

this the typa muthafukka who might WANT kiss these pasties ass! :mjlol:

you aint Paul Mooney muthafukka!!:hahapaul:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great watch :ehh:

And he's still right about what he said about Key and Peele btw, and I enjoy some of their stuff too but he and Charlamagne nailed it right on the head

He always mentioning key & peele...but the facts is they have the same swag/voice as drake but older! And blacks have a lot of love for drake.

Just cause drake is cool w/ wayne, uses a fake voice & fuccks black women he gets a pass.

Its wild aries keeps them in his mouth. Their whole bit is suppose to be over the top in certain regards especially when it comes to being black. They purposely portray that ignorant voice whites do about black people...its funny! If ya ever known white people they clown middle American whites bad w/ their black sterotypes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A.Spears is underrated.

That skit on Africans in the club is funny as fukk.

Aries is hilarious.....I agree with him about Kevin Hart being the "Drake" of comedy.He's a commodity brand comedian.

Niccaz are overprotective of ol Kev around here, tho.

Like they live vicariously through his success.Siamese twins type shyt...Ol "Kev got a new growth"/ tumor "and it's me" ass niccaz.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
11:15 Aries really ethered stans with this one

"First of all...why do you have pom poms for another man? His life ain't your life."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

:sas2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm listening to the "Where's My 40 Acres" podcast discuss this interview...

:dead: at the fukkERY in this interview.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Do they still do their podcast over Skype?

I stopped listening about 4/5 years ago because I didn't like the disconnected aspect but I might try and get back into it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Do they still do their podcast over Skype?

I stopped listening about 4/5 years ago because I didn't like the disconnected aspect but I might try and get back into it.

Yeah. On each of all of the Black podcasts I listen to, if the hosts or/and guests are in different locations they connect with each other over Skype.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And Chapelle didnt?

Cuz the cracker he wrote the show with was on TBC & said he was giving that wack nikka jokes from back in his comedy club days :umad:

Patrice Da GOAT

Neal didn't do anything but Jew leech off of Chapelle. Neal helped on the show but not in the comedy circuit.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Neal didn't do anything but Jew leech off of Chapelle. Neal helped on the show but not in the comedy circuit.

Prove it.

I provided evidence of the cracker saying he gave the nikka jokes & since he said that I've yet to see any rebuttal from anyone in the comedy world much less Chapelle's team.

Iono take nobody word just cuz, but considering they wrote on the show & the lack of rebuttals I'll at least take it under consideration until it's disproven, so if u can disprove it with evidence do so

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Prove it.

I provided evidence of the cracker saying he gave the nikka jokes & since he said that I've yet to see any rebuttal from anyone in the comedy world much less Chapelle's team.

Iono take nobody word just cuz, but considering they wrote on the show & the lack of rebuttals I'll at least take it under consideration until it's disproven, so if u can disprove it with evidence do so

Chapelle was already on the comedy circuit when he met Neal, as per Neal's own mouth.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Chapelle was already on the comedy circuit when he met Neal, as per Neal's own mouth.

You're either retarded or trolling.

Acknowledging where they met does not rebut the crackers statement that he gave ChapeLLe jokes while he was on the comedy circuit, and in fact sorta buffers the cracker story cuz it establishes they knew each other when the cracker supposedly gave him the jokes.

Either post something rebutting the crackers claim or take the L