Aries Spears goes in on Shawn Wayans(warning: VLADTV)

Who is more talented

• Aries Spears

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Shawn Wayans

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I knew this was coming lol

They could repeat anything they want.
People say all kinds of sht.

Would u hand 20k to these nikkaz

Its not about what i want to do.....there is real money in Entertainment. Even though neither Corey nor Aries were big in the hollywood world they still had roles in plenty of projects and are known. If i told you a rapper was earning 20k you would believe it......you can literally contact their managers for their rate if you want the truth.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Vlad had this n!gga rocking eyelash extensions a few weeks ago.. :scust:

:dame:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Its not about what i want to do.....there is real money in Entertainment. Even though neither Corey nor Aries were big in the hollywood world they still had roles in plenty of projects and are known. If i told you a rapper was earning 20k you would believe it......you can literally contact their managers for their rate if you want the truth.

I can literally contact their managers?
Da fck would I do that for. Me taking 5mins to comment in a thread about them is me doing too much ... Respectfully

Have you contacted their managers bro.
Were you trying to book Aries or Corey?
And when their manager said 20k... You thought to yourself,
:jbhmm:"Self, 20k sounds really reasonable for Arie or Corey"

Or did you laugh uncontrollably like I would have and hung the phone up on that nikka

Edit: if it was a rapper equivalent in status as Aries, I'd take a second. Think about it...
Then laugh uncontrollably

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Aries, Faizon love and Corey Holcomb.....the biggest hater comedians who are mad that their careers didn't turn out like they expected too. The messed up thing about is that both Aries and Corey can get 20K for doing a weekend show....they out here making good money and are still bitter as hell :snoop:
one of the most pathetic men on earth. desperate for attention. will say anything on camera

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I can literally contact there managers?
Da fck would I do that for. Me taking 5mins to comment in a thread about them is me doing too much ... Respectfully

Have you contacted there managers bro.
Were you trying to book Aries or Corey?
And when their manager said 20k... You thought to yourself,
:jbhmm:"Self, 20k sounds really reasonable for Arie or Corey"

Or did you laugh controllably like I would have and hung the phone up on that nikka

weekend shows for a guys who can fill out the rooms in every major city and can easily do 1 hour sets is not easy. thats clearly worth money. Like i said there is big money in entertainment and you will be hard pressed to find dudes with the talent like corey or Aries.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aries is talented, but dude is an a$$hole IRL. ive read about how he treats employees at the clubs he plays. hes got a lot of nerve calling @Another Man out for 'diva' behavior when hes one of the most notoriously difficult comics to work with. dude thinks he shyts gold.

shawn wins by default
Aries was cool when I met him. Humble dude that was being courteous with everyone. He was taken aback when my lady refused to join our picture lol

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
aries is talented, but dude is an a$$hole IRL. ive read about how he treats employees at the clubs he plays. hes got a lot of nerve calling @Another Man out for 'diva' behavior when hes one of the most notoriously difficult comics to work with. dude thinks he shyts gold.

shawn wins by default

Outside of a few controversial comments and videos, Aries seems like a dope person. Breh is highly educated and knows how to disagree with a nikka in conversation. The type of nikka that will always call out disinformation talking ass nikkas. I applaud those types of folks.
Which is it, bytch: Mrs. Briggs or Ms. Mathers? :patrice: