Are you worried about the influx of sony stans in arcadium?

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
man it was real some born loser type luck he experienced for that to happen…I think the wizards were still up by like 10 with less than a minute left in the game too despite losing such a large lead :russ:

I can't help but just :bryan:
The universe did not want to give that man a Win
shyt is wild

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
whether they play on both is irrelevant, there are just as many Xbox people here who will turn a thread into some console war dumb shyt for no reason, I play predominantly on Ps, but you won’t find me in threads arguing about which game is marginally better graphically on this system or celebrating how long this exclusively deal is for this console yada yada…both sides are just as bad here
ID@Xbox Showcase (March 16, 2022 at 1PM EST)
honest question- does xbox have any games coming out this year?
:martin:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: I clearly state how I feel in that TLOU2 thread. It's bullshyt and the two are not comparable. The Forza/GT thread is in direct response to PS stanning. You been trying to pin me as an Xbox stan when I tell you I game on everything. Just bought GTAV (again...) on PS5. :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:comeon: I clearly state how I feel in that TLOU2 thread. It's bullshyt and the two are not comparable. The Forza/GT thread is in direct response to PS stanning. You been trying to pin me as an Xbox stan when I tell you I game on everything. Just bought GTAV (again...) on PS5. :camby:

Yet you only really complain about sony stans. I call it like i see it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yet you only really complain about sony stans. I call it like i see it.
Point remains. While there's fanboying on both sides, the Sony zealots :lawd: are much worse. It isn't enough for you to be content with your interactive telenovelas, you got to shyt on anything the other platform puts out. I call it like I see it as well, gizzard :troll:. You got both my PSN ID and Xbox GT so you know what it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Point remains. While there's fanboying on both sides, the Sony zealots :lawd: are much worse. It isn't enough for you to be content with your interactive telenovelas, you got to shyt on anything the other platform puts out. I call it like I see it as well, gizzard :troll:. You got both my PSN ID and Xbox GT so you know what it is.

We course it seems worse when you’re a stan :youngsabo:

Owning both consoles doesn’t exempt you from stannery. I expect most xbox stans to have playstations cause what else they gonna play?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
We course it seems worse when you’re a stan :youngsabo:

Owning both consoles doesn’t exempt you from stannery. I expect most xbox stans to have playstations cause what else they gonna play?
"...doesn't exempt [me] from stannery". Some of yall are so unapologetically weird
1563146165410-126x106.png
. I don't move like that. I play the games I like, regardless of platform. If I stan for anything it's a more balanced industry and not the lopsided shyt you seem to want.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"...doesn't exempt [me] from stannery". Some of yall are so unapologetically weird
1563146165410-126x106.png
. I don't move like that. I play the games I like, regardless of platform. If I stan for anything it's a more balanced industry and not the lopsided shyt you seem to want.

You act like I made the xbox one and xbox Kinect :gucci:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

both as bad here :yeshrug:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finally after long time lurking I have touched down.
Bringing that Sony agression to these xbots doorsteps on gawd!

I own a switch as well but mainly a Sony nikka holla at yo boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally after long time lurking I have touched down.
Bringing that Sony agression to these xbots doorsteps on gawd!

I own a switch as well but mainly a Sony nikka holla at yo boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blessed:

Whew!!!! Its lit:cheers:

200w.gif

Free daps + reps to all the new ponies
full

Last edited: