are you willing to go out like Socrates for your beliefs? :

Would you drink hemlock for your beliefs ?

• 1. Yes ... add a little beetroot and sugar its nothing.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 2. No ... i dont stand for a damn thing!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would have asked for more time to examine if maybe my beliefs are wrong. With a promise to run my new beliefs past Ceasar first. Eventually due to mouthpiece,I wouldve had Ceasar under my thumb too.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I'm seeking exile. At the time of death, Socrates would have lived 3 times my current life, so ask him that in young age. :mjlol: His arguments can be found in Plato's "Apology" and "Crito", which you can find summaries for on youtube, although the read isn't that long. But Socrates in his fictional form is essentially the romanticized version of a philosopher, and in his recognition that practicing philosophy would ultimately lead to death, he was consistent in seeing it through.

Sure, Socrates practiced the ultimate form of consistency, under his views, but morons these days aren't going to care once your body hits the ground, plus I gotta play Diablo 4 and some other shyt before I go. :yeshrug:

edit: But under my beliefs, I try to be consistent as possible, even when it hurts me (not physically), I mean, I gave up meat and animal products in an instant when provided the argument, and lord knows I miss some of those products, although I likely couldn't stomach it as this point.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Why it’s just a flower

What it do breh.I’m playing apex high af and don’t wanna google

:russ:

Poison hemlock, a Class B noxious weed, is a widespread toxic biennial plant in the Carrot Family often found in open sunny areas, fields, vacant lots, and on roadsides. Eating even a small amount of any part of this plant can kill people, livestock, and wildlife

The alkaloids can affect nerve impulse transmission to your muscles, eventually killing you through respiratory failure. Even touching this plant may cause a skin reaction in some people. To date, there is no antidote

Nope, I'm not gonna sit here and lie, my comfort precedes a lot of shyt

facts :wow:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I would have asked for more time to examine if maybe my beliefs are wrong. With a promise to run my new beliefs past Ceasar first. Eventually due to mouthpiece,I wouldve had Ceasar under my thumb too.

:russ:

I'm seeking exile. At the time of death, Socrates would have lived 3 times my current life, so ask him that in young age. :mjlol: His arguments can be found in Plato's "Apology" and "Crito", which you can find summaries for on youtube, although the read isn't that long. But Socrates in his fictional form is essentially the romanticized version of a philosopher, and in his recognition that practicing philosophy would ultimately lead to death, he was consistent in seeing it through.

Sure, Socrates practiced the ultimate form of consistency, under his views, but morons these days aren't going to care once your body hits the ground, plus I gotta play Diablo 4 and some other shyt before I go. :yeshrug:

edit: But under my beliefs, I try to be consistent as possible, even when it hurts me (not physically), I mean, I gave up meat and animal products in an instant when provided the argument, and lord knows I miss some of those products, although I likely couldn't stomach it as this point.

bro props on this ... and your answer at the end. :salute::salute:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Delusions of grandeur at its finest :pachaha: My nikka everyone thinks you’re retarded

And you honestly think "everyone" thinks you are less retarded than me:mjlol:?

I speak from the future so its hard to grasp. Whereas you are just as ignorant as a basketball helmet. With that said,I pray for those who lack foresight:respect: