Are you still cautious about Covid?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Not really. A lot of the precautionary measures I was taking before it even existed. I don't wear a mask though.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Folks are still dying everyday. The news just ain't reporting it. You can see the death numbers weekly on the cdc website.
those numbers are bullshyt

an 85 year old dying "with covid" is not a covid death. what healthy adults are dying of covid in 2024, when everyone has gotten vaccinated and/or exposed to the virus countless times?

Daps
those numbers are bullshyt

an 85 year old dying "with covid" is not a covid death. what healthy adults are dying of covid in 2024, when everyone has gotten vaccinated and/or exposed to the virus countless times?

Oh my bad I will trust a random coli poster who calls himself "the cac... mamba" over actual scientists and researchers at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. :o:

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
I caught covid in late August 2022. Can't remember if it was the delta or omicron variant but either way I had minimal symptoms which lasted about a week. I've had 2 booster shots since then

Daps
I still haven't caught the virus btw. I'm careful about it cause I know folks who have died along with ppl who have life long conditions because of their bout with covid.

One girl who is younger than me and was in good health caught it and it did something to her body and she needed a kidney transplant. Almost died.

Someone else I know caught it and still suffers from brain fog.

This former cop/military guy I know who caught it has to walk around with oxygen now.

It costs me nothing to put a mask on when I'm out and about. It literally costs me nothing.

I mean I got a pretty face to quote the great Muhammad Ali but if it comes down to showing my pretty face or suffering any of the above, I can hide my face. It's no problem.

Daps
I still haven't caught the virus btw. I'm careful about it cause I know folks who have died along with ppl who have life long conditions because of their bout with covid.

One girl who is younger than me and was in good health caught it and it did something to her body and she needed a kidney transplant. Almost died.

Someone else I know caught it and still suffers from brain fog.

This former cop/military guy I know who caught it has to walk around with oxygen now.

It costs me nothing to put a mask on when I'm out and about. It literally costs me nothing.

I mean I got a pretty face to quote the great Muhammad Ali but if it comes down to showing my pretty face or suffering any of the above, I can hide my face. It's no problem.

Oh and by the way these are folks younger than 50.

Maybe the cop military dude is 50. He could possibly be in his late 40s early 50s.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, masks don't stop you from getting the virus :dead: they stop you from expelling the virus and giving it to other people. that was the whole point of masking; a collective effort by society to stop each other from giving it out, not for personal protection

how can you be pro-mask and not know that in 2024 :mindblown: you're not preventing yourself from getting covid by wearing a mask. you haven't gotten it yet because you're a normal, healthy person, and your body just shook it off

Masks are primarily intended to stop people from spreading droplets that contain the virus, which is especially important people who are asymptomatic or presymptomatic.

Daps
breh, masks don't stop you from getting the virus :dead: they stop you from expelling the virus and giving it to other people. that was the whole point of masking; a collective effort by society to stop each other from giving it out, not for personal protection

how can you be pro-mask and not know that in 2024 :mindblown: you're not preventing yourself from getting covid by wearing a mask. you haven't gotten it yet because you're a normal, healthy person, and your body just shook it off

Masks are primarily intended to stop people from spreading droplets that contain the virus, which is especially important people who are asymptomatic or presymptomatic.

Well the mask is doing something cause me and my family stay masked and with the exception of my brother who caught the virus once when he WASNT masked, the rest of us have been good. So the mask is doing something :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nah. I practiced goof hygiene before covid and continue to do so.

Soon as mask mandates dropped I haven't put one on....I went to get an eye exam and they made me wear one they provided a few months ago. no big deal.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
One change is I learned the right way to wash my hands. Sanjay Gupta had a good video on how doctors do it.

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
six-feet-cartman.gif

I still rock a mask mainly at work and a few other spots but it depends where. Folks nasty :scusthov: