Are you more of a "play thru one game at a time" person or the type to juggle multiple games?

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
If the story is interesting enough then I'll play only that game otherwise two games at the most.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play multiple games at a time. That's why it took me 12 years to beat RE 5. If a game is great (Like the Rockstar games), then I'll concentrate on that game more than others. I've gotten better at focusing on a couple of games, but I still have a huge backlog to deal with.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
As far as single-player games. Personally I'm the type to only be playing 1-2 games at any one time (usually just one), and I'll just play them until I beat them (or get bored) and then switch to something else. Not counting something like Street Fighter where I might just hop online and play a few rounds.

Never could be one of those people playing thru like six games at the same time, that would just totally kill my muscle memory for any of the games.
1 go round, but with my backlog, might as well try to do 2 at a time

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Def. juggle, but sometimes I'll get so engrossed with a game, I'll play it for days until I understand all of it's mechanics, and put it down if I lose interest.

Like Outer Worlds, I was obsessed and played only that the entire month it came out. Took a break from it and didn't end up finishing it until recently.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
juggle games, rpg, action or adventure

right now its control, tales of vesperia and Division 2 ( already beat the main story)

some games i would play leave em for a couple of weeks come back and so forth.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I juggle between every console, when multi game resume drops for Xbox I might have to commit that.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Usually a single player + a sports game at the same time.

Right now it's two single player games + a sports game :ehh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
If its single player just 1. Too many times in the past I'd start playing something new and never get back to the first game :francis:

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me, I can do 2 max but if the game is too damn long like Assassin's Creed Oddessey for example, I'll play other games and "take breaks" and come back to it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When there's a game out that I really want to/been wanting to play, I focus on that, but generally I try (unsuccessfully) to juggle games. I'm trying to juggle a replay of DS3, a replay of RDR2, and a replay of MGS:V. And this was after I already started and haven't finished Half Life Alyx :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Multiple games for the most part. But I'm a long termed gamer. Like on the switch I was playing Zelda for the longest. Now I'm on Animal Crossing. Was playing some of the New Mario Bros before AC came out but not much really. Don't like the save system in the game. On the PS4 I just been playing Tomb Raider lately. I usually play a game for a few weeks and get bored or want to try another and just rotate one into the system. Haven't played with the X1 in a while. Don't really have anything on there that was worth it. Think last game I was playing consistently was NBA Live, the one with Harden on the cover. Sports games and such a drag tho cuz there's no save point and its not like you can play for a little bit and then stop. I should game more on PC but I usually play Rocket League on occasion and was on GTA V but not in a while. Now that I have more free time I should play some more on there. It gets overwhelming at times with all these games.