Are you more of a "play thru one game at a time" person or the type to juggle multiple games?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As far as single-player games. Personally I'm the type to only be playing 1-2 games at any one time (usually just one), and I'll just play them until I beat them (or get bored) and then switch to something else. Not counting something like Street Fighter where I might just hop online and play a few rounds.

Never could be one of those people playing thru like six games at the same time, that would just totally kill my muscle memory for any of the games.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It depends. If it's a game i best then I'll play through multiple. But if i just bought the game I'm playing through it until i best it, unless i get burnt out on it.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
One at a time. Imagine breaking the immersion in RDR2 to playthrough SOME of Saints Row 4, stop and go play HZD, then GoW, then Spiderman etc

Dave7

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Self Divine, Equality Knowledge Born
Racing and sports I can play multiple ones since they usually don’t have detailed storylines and are pretty direct, but with RPGs & Action/Adventure games I can only play one at a time...I been on Persona 5 the last few months and :whew:....no time for anything else till I’m done.

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I used to have a couple of games going at once. Then I got my hands on Nioh. That ended that.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
3 or 4 games in rotation most of the time.
Very few games have been able to hold my attention exclusively. The final fantasy remake is feeling that way. Before that it was God of War

My rotation variation isn't even about attention span, just that I have so many games that I'm interested in and/or have. So I want to play what I want to play when I want to play it. fukk finishing a task.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll play thru one story-based game @ a time...but I’ll still play sports games...fighting games and/or a multiplayer joint on the side during that time as well...I also try to stay on one system @ a time...case in point I’m playing god of war now so I’m not gonna be gaming on the switch or xbox for a minute

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My rotation variation isn't even about attention span, just that I have so many games that I'm interested in and/or have. So I want to play what I want to play when I want to play it. fukk finishing a task.
Exactly. That’s what I mean

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i have so many games i have not finished dating back to my dreamcast, that i go by my mood when i decide to game.
so it's multiple games for me.