Are you happy?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I feel I won't feel happiness until I'm heavily medicated :yeshrug:
This how I feel. Happiness is temporary and usually followed by very bad feelings, irritation, and just overall feeling down.

I would like to be happy on a daily, see the joy in things, but thats unattainable at the moment and although I don't like it I'm content with it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over all I'm happy and blessed. I've probably been more stressed the last year than my whole life but man, I'm happy about life and love. I don't wake up upset, tired or stressed maybe. But unhappy...never.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Is it possible to be happy everyday? What do you do to keep yourself happy in bad situations?
Material items and my family are the only things that make me happy.

Yes, I'm happy.

Well, maybe not happy, moreso content. Appreciative as well. Satisfied to a certain extent.

There are times when I can say I'm happy, but I'm not happy every moment of the day.

Material things definitely don't make me as happy as meeting someone cool to talk to

Daps
i am kinda in the middle of happy and depressed

on the one hand i am healthy and so is my family, i have job./career and i have the ability to pay for what i need and most of my wants

but on the flip side i am depressed because i am under a lot of pressure and i have no help

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nope; if I was I wouldn't drown my sorrows on the coli every night. :mjcry: