Are you happy?

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
I could be happier but thats going to take a sacrafice that im not willing to make right now.

overally though In pretty damn happy. Money in the bank. Kids are healthy. Another son on the way :blessed: . Almost done with school.. high gpa.

life is good..
u a gotdamn kid factory. didnt u jus have a son :wtf:?

shyt, maybe u just a freak :leon: :shaq:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
am I happy? No.

Why Not? Who cares? I've come to learn that there's satisfaction in playing the hand you're dealt with a straight face and trying to beat three queens with a six high flush.

Does that make sense?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
am I happy? No.

Why Not? Who cares? I've come to learn that there's satisfaction in playing the hand you're dealt with a straight face and trying to beat three queens with a six high flush.

Does that make sense?
So you're not happy with your life situation.. but it's okay since you're dealing with it?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm happy as hell. The fam is good, we are making money, and the future is looking prosperous! I'm on some shyt now, that I don't give a fukk if someone is upset or sad about some petty shyt. I'm getting to the point that I'm pissing people off I'm so chill and happy. I go to work and don't give a fukk. Go home and watch tv, eat, and sleep. On the weekends I'm back to working out. Feeling good in this bytch!!! I could care less about Obama or the cacs on some other shyt. A nikka could tell me the world is ending tomorrow and I will laugh (have some dranks that night) and toast it up. :salute: And MICHIGAN BEAT MSU in Basketball a couple of days ago..you can't tell me shyt!!

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
In all honesty I'm not happy........I've had fleeting moments of happiness but I haven't been consistently happy in years. All I can do is try my best but my professional & personal life is :to: for the most part, although there are fleeting moments where things are ok.

That said I recognize my blessings.