Are you guys burned outta FPS yet

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I switch genres alot so nope I'm not. I also don't play every big hyped fps that comes out either. Last thing I was on was Metro Redux which i need to finish up.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
what was the last quality simulation racer?
do they still create jump and run games?

sorry i'm out of the loop a bit.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I don’t like fps in general but its gotta have something good enough for me to overlook it. Unless bf3 remastered or 007 comes out I’ll continue to skip them

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I agree i stopped after BF1

Been playing rpgs amd living real life

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
FPS and fighting games (not anything MK related :shaq:) I am burned on. I’m very competitive when it comes to these types of games but rather put my energy/focus elsewhere more valuable.

Ironically I have been playing FIFA and 2K over the years and become extremely nice at sports games, but I don’t feel as fatigued when I play them.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nah still play BF1 after a long hiatus. Basically back on the wave. Don't fukk with Battle Royale though
I haven't played since the first month it came out... have they changed much since??
or have they added any new maps?

those snow maps fukking killed me

update: wait I'm talkin bf5 all good

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Never got much into it. I usually game to decompress and relax after work. I much prefer strong single player experiences over multiplayer shootouts. I'll play 2K competitively because I love the game of basketball, but I've always been good on CoD and Battlefield. Never appealed to me. :manny:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I actually copped BO4 and said fukk FPS games till next gen. Then apex dropped and I’m in love with the genre again.. if MW2 remastered drops and the multiplayer is untouched :olawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still don't understand how people can constantly play MMO's...:scust: like raids and the endgame bullshyt, isn't that shyt just repetitive from one game to the next...

I cannot stand those games at all because it's the same ole bait and switch from one game to the next everytime they're in development they boast we'll have story and lore and endgame content... As a seasoned gamer these mmo shooters follow the same predictable path quest here, kill that, survive the wave, next mission same shyt... Story you get to see a cutscene and move on to the next grindfest mission bullshyt... When you boil it down all the MMO's are the fukking same...:why: Why do people keep buying this shyt???

Anyways I used to like Multiplayer remember when modern warfare came out and I had so much fun, and then MW2...:pachaha: but then I noticed everything getting pushed towards multiplayer death matches... I grew tired of this shyt, I don't want to come home and play with people...:what: especially people on your team that do retarded shyt and don't listen, it's like why did I even bother logging into GTAO when your gonna constantly do dumb shyt to ruin the mission, I hated that shyt, shyt was infuriating...

Give me a good single player game with an amazing story and I'm there, I don't like MP anymore I wish they stop focusing on that bullshyt...:hhh: