Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
man I gotta Tap out

Plus now battle royal is the new wave:snoop:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Yeah been done since battlefield 1, I think I'm pretty much done with competitive , multiplayer gaming.
True shyt man
I tried playing fortnite a few times and I suck bad now , these kids literally play all day and master this shyt

Game is boring as hell to me , same with Apex , I’m so tired of shooting games , I recently started getting back into retro games :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get into MP games too heavy nowadays. Too much time investment and too many games. I'll play a few rounds of Smash online here and there and maybe the latest wave in shooters but like I did back then? Nah. I think I haven't played Apex since the weekend.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Nah still play BF1 after a long hiatus. Basically back on the wave. Don't fukk with Battle Royale though

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm pretty much done with competitive , multiplayer gaming.
THIS.

I'm currently playing Metro and BFV and I can still enjoy those, but playing the last season of Destiny 2 Comp PVP has burned my out on being super competitive to no ends. I downloaded APEX the first day and haven't even fired it up. Give me a game with some good action, story, and mechanics in 2019 and I'm playing. Fukk these kids and the ultra try-hards consuming PVP these days trying to be the next ninja. In the end, as a parent with a full-time job, I'm just burning time and should be more focused on destressing and enjoyment not shortening my lifespan for no tangible rewards.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm on a gaming hiatus, but a good FPS will always get burn.

Battle royale being boring, yet somehow the most popular mode, doesn't help either.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
THIS.

I'm currently playing Metro and BFV and I can still enjoy those, but playing the last season of Destiny 2 Comp PVP has burned my out on being super competitive to no ends. I downloaded APEX the first day and haven't even fired it up. Give me a game with some good action, story, and mechanics in 2019 and I'm playing. Fukk these kids and the ultra try-hards consuming PVP these days trying to be the next ninja. In the end, as a parent with a full-time job, I'm just burning time and should be more focused on destressing and enjoyment not shortening my lifespan for no tangible rewards.

This has always been my issue with online gamining, mostly shooters. I play games to have fun and be entertained not to be obsessed with beating some kid in nebraska that doesnt have any other responsibilities. competitive games was only ever fun playing against friends and family not random strangers.

I buy nba 2k just to do the my league mode, I dont care to be all up on the playground competing against people that have no other priorities

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
As long as there are great single player FPS, I'll never burn out on those.

I burned out of COD at BO2. One of the greatest games I had fun with, anything after that, I couldn't mess with COD anymore. Then Destiny and Destiny 2, and now Apex. I didn't think I would like Apex, but I been having a lot of fun with it. It's actually been helping me with my aim.