Are You Gonna Get High/Drunk Before You Play Red Dead Redemption 2?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've given up alcohol for the time being so no liquor. I did pop an Adderall though. I'm prescribed these so I'm not going to be off the wall but it'll be a nice buzz to play on.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I've given up alcohol for the time being so no liquor. I did pop an Adderall though. I'm prescribed these so I'm not going to be off the wall but it'll be a nice buzz to play on.

How you gon know if you actually fukk with the game? Adderall will have you happy playing a flash game for 10 hours straight :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How you gon know if you actually fukk with the game? Adderall will have you happy playing a flash game for 10 hours straight :russ:

This is true smh. I'm going to play it a bit later this morning now that the buzz is gone and see how I like it. I thoroughly enjoyed the Adderall playthrough and I made sure to quit before the depression kickdown occurred. Great game and I like the slower pacing and environment. GTA is stuffed with so much shyt per square inch the temptation to create random fukkery is overwhelming. This open world has enough to keep you occupied but not so much you just want to fukk with it for kicks.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
red redemption looks mad boring. I'm not really excited about it. I honestly don't get the fuss.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal