Are you going to pay your kids to do chores?

Daps
My mom did. We'd get $5 for each load of laundry done, $10 bucks for a day of washing dishes and $20 for vacuuming the house. We had other shyt as well, good grades etc. I ended up getting a job because I was sick of the low pay :birdman:

I kinda owe my mom for teaching me you gotta work for money and not just get it without doing anything.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most ill pay for is good grades. Legit.
Ill drop a hundred on the kid for a n b's
Two hundred for all A's up through tenth grade. In eleventh and twelftg, they pretty old at that point so itll 500 flat as long as i see all A n B's ....

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
My dad always gave me a lil somethin for going out and doing yardwork on my own volition, so I could envision myself doing the same. As far as academics I hope to set a standard that they do well in school because its what they're supposed to do, and not to come home looking for money because you got some A's. Not to say I wouldn't treat them to something special like tickets to a game or something else like that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i'm gonna make my kids start a business based off of what they like to do when they turn 9. it doesn't matter how much money it makes, i just want them to learn and see early on that it's you that makes money, money doesn't make you. and also that you can get paid from your talents and likes, but learning to monetize it is key. plus, children are extremely creative around the ages 5-12, so i think it would be a great way to bond and get to know your kids and give them the proper respect....help them mature much more quickly than the average kid. they're going to speak at least 2 other languages besides english before they turn 11 as well. my kids are going to be dope as fukk

:whoa: calm down nikka