Are you going to pay your kids to do chores?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Or are you the cheap parent who makes them do everything for free?

When I have kids ima pay them for the work they do.(Not for cleaning up or washing dishes, but for other shyt)

I think that when you pay kids for doing jobs, it makes them more eager to actually want to find a job, and find work, when they get older.
Its no coincidence that a lot of rich or, upper class people, had parents who paid them for doing chores and what not, while most lower class people had cheap ass parents who only wanted them to be out the house by 18.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
no but i pay your mom cuz she is a whore

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yep, pay them to help run the house as well as eventually oversee other properties when I become older.

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
hell naw. that's what kids are for.

exactly
the only payment i give is a slap upside the head if they DONT do chores
tumblr_m57jxhKK9q1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
The way I do it. Give him a list, tell em you have until Sunday 6p to complete this. When he says he is done i'll do an inspection if its half assed i dont pay a dime. Makes him really earn that shyt. I earn my shyt working hard he should learn it the same way.

:russ: Ok maybe I don't work hard but he doesn't need to know that.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i'm gonna make my kids start a business based off of what they like to do when they turn 9. it doesn't matter how much money it makes, i just want them to learn and see early on that it's you that makes money, money doesn't make you. and also that you can get paid from your talents and likes, but learning to monetize it is key. plus, children are extremely creative around the ages 5-12, so i think it would be a great way to bond and get to know your kids and give them the proper respect....help them mature much more quickly than the average kid. they're going to speak at least 2 other languages besides english before they turn 11 as well. my kids are going to be dope as fukk

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I was watching wife swap with my girl one day :whoa:

But this country couple made their kids pay a tax on their allowance :dead:

I think there was a God tax, a parent tax, and they had to put some in savings. Out of like $5 they came home with like $0.65 :russ:

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I pay my kids to do work for my businesses but not for chores. They don't pay bills so they have to earn their keep by doing chores. I pay them every week and take them to the bank with me and make them deposit a percentage into savings and they can keep the rest. Recently my son started selling stuff online and making some money on his own. It's crazy to watch your kids grow up and develop skills and hustles.

My 6 year old want to start a dog babysitting business lol

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I pay my kids to do work for my businesses but not for chores. They don't pay bills so they have to earn their keep by doing chores. I pay them every week and take them to the bank with me and make them deposit a percentage into savings and they can keep the rest. Recently my son started selling stuff online and making some money on his own. It's crazy to watch your kids grow up and develop skills and hustles.

My 6 year old want to start a dog babysitting business lol

this.

I will pay my kid for good grades though. School is your job as a child and it gives extra incentive to excel which is something most children don't have.