Are you dating or marrying someone on your level?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either on my level or slightly below :manny:

You do not wanna be a man in the relationship where your woman makes more than you :snoop:

The man should always be the bread winner IMO

You're a damn couple!! TOGETHER you make X amount. It's not about who makes more. If you're not going to think that way, don't even bother.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
not getting married again. but if i decide to seriously date, it will be with bytches on my level or very close. i'll be a DDS in two yrs at the most. its hard to take a person serious when they dont bring nearly as much to the table as you do.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
his fam has more money than mine...but the values ...work ethic and upbringing we share are identical.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speak for yourself. I dream of her making more cake than me. I dont even care. cuz its not like if she decided to bounce, I'd be out on the street with a cup and a sign. if she makes more money, then WE BOTH make more money.

word.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I want my girl to make around the same but it doesnt matter

i just want to share the same morals and goals and happiness
i dont see myself dating a mcdonalds employee though

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I was at a business event with you know, the c00n, just calling it what it is. He is cool, but c00nish, and the lil homie, had an asian chick with him. The asian chick had a thick ass and mandarin accent. like, fresh of the boat.

Anyways, just from interacting with her, I knew they would be set if they got married/had kids - from a financial perspective.

lil c00n homie, prolly making $100K+
his chick, also has the potential to make $100K+, she went to school, undergrad and grad school, intership at good companies, and now she is looking for work...

I sorta then realized what folk say to me about chicks I had dated. Are the chicks at "lower" or the same level? or better? :( I look at everyone in a flat team, levels, ha? though I did see it...lets say one is making six digits and she making 30k a year...thats 70K she is not bringing to the table, especially if a person can date someone who should bring that to the table, thats a lot of money to loose at the table.

Are you dating or marrying someone on your level? upper level? or not-so at ya level?

yall still in here trying to marry for the wrong reasons.

look at it like this. there's a 50% divorce rate. you do know there are a lot of those people that are couples that are probably bringing home70k+ as individuals.
but guess what. they still divorcing. why? cause it aint about the money.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speak for yourself. I dream of her making more cake than me. I dont even care. cuz its not like if she decided to bounce, I'd be out on the street with a cup and a sign. if she makes more money, then WE BOTH make more money.

This. I'd kill for a sugar mama.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
And what does he do to make 100k dollars?

engineer with bachelors and mba
dude got ideas...got his lil idea for a tech company...
homie got potential
we are working on some idea...though just how homie carries himself is freightening
just c00nish and hooked on that coca/wht folk

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Is it just money? Bump that.

My wife's parents been married for 27 years

My parents 29

My parents are self-employed.

Her dad is self-employed, her mom is an accountant.

Both have our bachelor's.

I make just under 69K, she works maybe 20 hours a week right now, 35 hours during the summers but she's in law-school. Top 25 :win:. So eventually she will make more than me, until I decide to go myself.

It's not just money for me. Equally yoked means family as well. I probably wouldn't have married someone not from the same background. :manny:.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The homies berated me for the last chick I dated. She was bad, but no one thought she was good enough for me. Plus our family backgrounds were just too different....the peer pressure was too much :mindblown:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I gave up on the dream once I broke 6 digits. Right now I'm trying to get a broad who got her mind right and can manager her money. My GF is just that, so I think I'm good.

Every once in a while I think about it, and I'm like damn, I hope I won't catch an L