Are you dating or marrying someone on your level?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So, I was at a business event with you know, the c00n, just calling it what it is. He is cool, but c00nish, and the lil homie, had an asian chick with him. The asian chick had a thick ass and mandarin accent. like, fresh of the boat.

Anyways, just from interacting with her, I knew they would be set if they got married/had kids - from a financial perspective.

lil c00n homie, prolly making $100K+
his chick, also has the potential to make $100K+, she went to school, undergrad and grad school, intership at good companies, and now she is looking for work...

I sorta then realized what folk say to me about chicks I had dated. Are the chicks at "lower" or the same level? or better? :( I look at everyone in a flat team, levels, ha? though I did see it...lets say one is making six digits and she making 30k a year...thats 70K she is not bringing to the table, especially if a person can date someone who should bring that to the table, thats a lot of money to loose at the table.

Are you dating or marrying someone on your level? upper level? or not-so at ya level?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my old lady has her master's and I only have a bachelors. so she got more education than me. but I make more money than her :lolbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Either on my level or slightly below :manny:

You do not wanna be a man in the relationship where your woman makes more than you :snoop:

The man should always be the bread winner IMO

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Either on my level or slightly below :manny:

You do not wanna be a man in the relationship where your woman makes more than you :snoop:

The man should always be the bread winner IMO

speak for yourself. I dream of her making more cake than me. I dont even care. cuz its not like if she decided to bounce, I'd be out on the street with a cup and a sign. if she makes more money, then WE BOTH make more money.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Salaries are a funny thing. Just because someone makes more than the other on paper doesn't mean that they are as smart with their money and able to stack as much as the other.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more money she makes the more means we as a couple have. I'd want her to make around the same amount that I do.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I'm with someone who's about to start grad school but she doesn't make shyt right now. Her family is pretty well off, but yeah. She relies on me a lot right now.

I'm going to be an attorney soon and she's getting her PhD. She'll be in grad school for 5 years though. Considering breaking up with her because I'm getting bored and having a law degree is opening up doors for me career-wise and with girls. With that said, it's hard to find a girl who's doing to have her doctorate who really, really loves me.

That and she's got a great ass.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
It's not really a requirement for me that my s/o makes more or the same amount of money than me. If he was doing something he really loved like art or some shyt then I wouldn't mind marrying him for not being on my level.