Are you comfortable or self conscious about doing #2 around your man/in his presence?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Bringing this up because I know a lot of women like this. I also dealt with years of being self conscious and not eating in front of boyfriends/dates and getting actually depressed when I got a pimple.

My mom used to pull this in the video. Even when she lived with my ex step father she went through all kinds of measures to prevent him from knowing she does #2. Meanwhile this nikka would shyt with the bathroom door open and fart wherever he pleased without cracking a smile. We would be disgusted and maybe laugh and he would be going right about whatever he was doing.

My dad was with my mom for 20 years and before they got divorced I remember him mentioning he had never heard her fart. Then we would tease her that she wasn't human but when I got older I carried some of those same self conscious traits.

Its like this obsessive pressure to not offend or take up space or come across human.

However with social media I've been exposed to women taking pics on the toilet proudly and even jokingly farting in videos with their boyfriends.

@Jasmine20 @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint @Ashley Banks @Ahyurea @Regine Hunter @Ms.CuriousCat @Colicat @misery @Abayo @Woman of God @PeridotPuss @Giselle @Token @gogogubari @Out2TheOld @Queen Nefertiti @Queen of the Dead @Kant @CinnaSlim @Raava @Leissyondabrain @LeeDoubleLee @BrokePhiBroke @biscuitsnbangers

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
499bdb84e3dbdd448b6332bb7f9e710e.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Tips: Turn on the cold water (faucet)
Also, pour a little of fragrance cleaner in the toilet after you flush AND clean the actual toilet bowl.
It erases any type of odor.