1200px-Penn_State_Nittany_Lions_logo.svg.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
but the $ will collapse right?
your using the dollar as a value to gold?

That's exactly what I'm saying. The dollar lost value. That's why it took more of it to buy the same amount of gold you could 3 years ago.

So you think inflation is not going to continue......Look at a history book.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
That's exactly what I'm saying. The dollar lost value. That's why it took more of it to buy the same amount of gold you could 3 years ago.

So you think inflation is not going to continue......Look at a history book.
not trying to be combatative

i agree with you the petro$ will be extinct very soon.
which is the only reason the usa has had our standard

the writing is on the wall. "the great reset" is truth

where to put your $ is a mystery imo hrre in usa. the push globally from petro$ is a clear indication of the emise of the papper USA economy (backed by nothing)

u see what i see can tell you understand the global impacts of the death of the petro$
how can we here in usa prosper after the shift is a question with no answers . we done son.

the world doesnt revolve around our monoply on petro$

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Stack up brehs.

A have a few rolls of silver American eagle coins. Going to start buying silver rounds now because the premiums on coins are just too high.

I did recently just buy a one ounce gold bar as well.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Tried to tell you. I'd probably wait to see if it drops a little bit over the next few months, but I would grab a fistful when it does.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Just curious if y'all on this still cause I see the focus on here seems to be in crypto

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just curious if y'all on this still cause I see the focus on here seems to be in crypto
Certainly am, people only rock with crypto because they’re treating it like a lottery, which is why I’m predicting one of these cycles will eventually be the last and it’ll end up being the tech market implosion on steroids and won’t have even half the impact. Btc and eth are basically. The only cryptos I think are acceptable to buy, but gold and silver are thousand year old mediums of trade and tech, online tickers and Reddit posters blabbering can’t beat that