Are you brehs buying gold and silver?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why not put your money in something that will keep it's value and eventually over time gain value against the dollar? When inflation hits you'll be ready. If the dollar collapses, you'll be ready.

Don't get on ebay thinking you found a steal, more than likely that's fake. There's plenty of reputable bullion dealers around. Check their BBB record (Better Business Bureau).

Invest in something that keeps real value. This is not the stock market. Why do you think Russia horded so much gold before they started the war?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Hmm I would say salt, herbs, and non perishables to. If this is as bad as speculated and if we truly on the horizon to the final boss, then we can’t really eat gold. That said always good to keep some gold/silver.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Hmm I would say salt, herbs, and non perishables to. If this is as bad as speculated and if we truly on the horizon to the final boss, then we can’t really eat gold. That said always good to keep some gold/silver.

Gold is more rare than perishable and you can acquire perishables with it or pay off your ransom if you get kidnapped and held hostage. But yes both are good

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There’s these military dudes that go to the same gym as me and advised me to buy gold and silver because when shyt gets real, those bands and numbers in your account are useless.

If The Money Is Useless What You Gonna Sell Your Gold For In Return? :patrice: