Are YOU a narcissist? Take a quick test to find out!

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
NPIfi.php

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
7/40. About what I expected tbh.

image.png

Edit: Huh, there are some other tests. Sounds like fukkery. IN. :mjlit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i'm Jekyll and Hyde in real life so that shyt can't be accurate...

I'm both extremely humble and narcissistic. like the leadership questions for example are all well... misleading. i don't like or crave authority but i often take it if my superior is inferior and I command attention irl. I don't compromise with bad leaders and am prone to insubordination. too much gray area in these tests.

Daps
9 out of 40
NPIfi.php

Be careful that you do not take these scores as absolute norms for the specific groups though, measuring a norm is very tricky and may not even exist. For example, scores on the NPI among university students have been increasing allmost since it was first developed. Below are two figures taken from Twenge et. al. (2008) showing NPI scores for American undergraduate samples across time.
NPI_by_year.png

At the bolded part - I'm not in the least bit surprised. I know Cluster B personality disorders are at their highest among today's college/university students. Let's be honest, most college/university students come from middle to upper-middle class homes that have spoilt them rotten and they have no idea how ordinary people live their lives. Is it any wonder that many college/university students call themselves communists and act like they know everything except for not being arrogant dikkhead.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I got a 21/40

I thought I was pretty arrogant but im glad to see im not even the highest