Are you a c00n if you sell Trump merch

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Not a fan of the Donald, but seeing how much he was able to raise in a day post guilty verdict, his supporters clearly have their money burning a hole in their pockets.

Tempted to get a slice of that MAGA pie with some China made merch. :patrice:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Where’s the money gonna go after you get it

Bill Ackman hates nikkas but is a board member at UMG and makes some of his money off of the most destructive music. You probably know where his money going tho.

Depending on your answer yeah it’s c00ning

Daps
If you are selling it anonymously, and it’s for your own personal gain, no. It’s smart. Pepe Jeans was run by Asians. And Asians will hire a white man in a heartbeat to be the face of their company, while taking in the money. Do what’s best for your own personal interest, and your bank account. Nobody calling you a c00n is putting money in your pocket.

Now if you want to go down the black conservative talking head route, yeah, that’s a problem. But being behind the scenes selling merchandise is perfectly fine. Don’t think for one second there aren’t Jews selling Free Palestine merchandise and flags, lining their pockets.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
nope, I make money off of right wing cacs off red bubble every so often, IDC, I want to make them poorer