Are ya'll up on MKBHD's UK counterpart mrwhosetheboss??

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I remember when SoldierKnowsBest was the go-to breh.

I haven’t really fukked with YouTube regularly in close to a decade.

But SKB was my breh. Found him when I searched how to set up Dual Boot on MacOS using BootCamp.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mrwhosetheboss I never really watched his vids except the other day he had one at some huge Japanese store.

I don't really watch mkbhd anymore

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
UAC is a complete shill now. No opinions "just the company sponsored the video, the shyt is pretty good yall"
This...I like his production quality and sometimes watch his videos to see if the item he is unboxing is something I want to buy. But ever since he got married and had kids he been shilling more so than before. I ain't mad at him for it but that's why I don't really watch. Same with MKBHD but I don't watch his stuff like I used to. Flossy I watch because the breh us funny with his snider cut videos.

Mrtahjdaboss I don't really watch.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This...I like his production quality and sometimes watch his videos to see if the item he is unboxing is something I want to buy. But ever since he got married and had kids he been shilling more so than before. I ain't mad at him for it but that's why I don't really watch. Same with MKBHD but I don't watch his stuff like I used to. Flossy I watch because the breh us funny with his snider cut videos.

Mrtahjdaboss I don't really watch.

UAC stingy than a mf too :mjlol:

Breh done got at least 300 Xbox controllers for free and won't give any to the staff or studio :russ:

I know his wife Ari sick and tired of his ass and all the shyt he brings home lol

• Haha
Reactions: x2y

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Mrwhosetheboss I never really watched his vids except the other day he had one at some huge Japanese store.

I don't really watch mkbhd anymore
I watch his content sometimes but don't actively search for it. MKBHD has transcended doing reviews and posts whatever so I don't watch.

My main two go to reviewers are Tech Spurt and Flossy Carter. They review all kinds of phones including the cheap Chinese phones that don't get shine by US based reviewers.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watch his content sometimes but don't actively search for it. MKBHD has transcended doing reviews and posts whatever so I don't watch.

My main two go to reviewers are Tech Spurt and Flossy Carter. They review all kinds of phones including the cheap Chinese phones that don't get shine by US based reviewers.
Tech Spurt I'm subbed to. I just remember him as the guy who holds the phone to the camera with the waifu on the background on the screen for the thumbnail.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MrWhoseTheBoss videos make me feel like I'm trapped in an electronics store in south east Asia.

Too many cuts, too many bad jokes, awkward moments that don't even need to be there, and often bias for no reason.

MKBHD is just a flat boring dude, but you can count on his reviews being even and honest.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I compare the two cuz they both have approximately the EXACXT same number of subscribers and are about the same age, but that's where the similarities end. Both review tech, but mrwhosetheboss's content is far more interesting to me along with him being WAY more charismatic on camera.

furthermore, mrwhosetheboss is british and indian. I think he has mostly white people on his team, EXCEPT this dude is indian, and he embraces his culture, and actually has an indian wife.

he did his most recent video in India, and he speaks hindi actually. so he's not an uncle tahj.
:mjlol: