Are ya'll up on MKBHD's UK counterpart mrwhosetheboss??

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I compare the two cuz they both have approximately the EXACXT same number of subscribers and are about the same age, but that's where the similarities end. Both review tech, but mrwhosetheboss's content is far more interesting to me along with him being WAY more charismatic on camera.

furthermore, mrwhosetheboss is british and indian. I think he has mostly white people on his team, EXCEPT this dude is indian, and he embraces his culture, and actually has an indian wife.

he did his most recent video in India, and he speaks hindi actually. so he's not an uncle tahj.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I've been starting to sour on him. The way he presents his content seems to be catered towards kids with the catchy in your face font and shyt

And people have started to call him out on being an apple fanboy lol because. Apparently he made an iPhone vs android video. But used a galaxy z fold phone instead of a more stable s23 ultra. And nitpicked everything about the fold, knowing it was gonna come with caveats ..

I still fukk with some of his stuff but I tend to skip through his videos when they're uploaded

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've been starting to sour on him. The way he presents his content seems to be catered towards kids with the catchy in your face font and shyt

And people have started to call him out on being an apple fanboy lol because. Apparently he made an iPhone vs android video. But used a galaxy z fold phone instead of a more stable s23 ultra. And nitpicked everything about the fold, knowing it was gonna come with caveats ..

I still fukk with some of his stuff but I tend to skip through his videos when they're uploaded

I dunno. most of his videos are light hearted and entertaining IMO.

MKBHD is a snoozefest.