Are yall feeling the new "Dad" sneaker trend

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
hypebeast are absolutely ruining the fukkin game for everyone

the medium between being different and being the same means nothing. Everyone wants to be different To the point nikkas gonna rock swim trunks and starter jackets saying they futuristic

imp7

Pro
Daps
I have a pair..some fila disruptors. I bought them last year and cant find another pair because of the hype. the price also got higher.
i have Flat feet and bad ankles, I'm tryna be comfy and frugal not hip :sadcam:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
the medium between being different and being the same means nothing. Everyone wants to be different To the point nikkas gonna rock swim trunks and starter jackets saying they futuristic
I’ve been saying that dressing normal is the new “I’m different” nikkas out here rocking shirts with holes in them and jeans that look like they stole them from a dude who was painting from 9-5. It’s hard to shop now.. all I ever do is go to TJ Max or Ross

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Kanye stole the Yeezy 350 v1 and v2 silhouette from Nike’s Roche and then the new dad shape from Balecengia who did it first.

His entire clothing line was taken from tech and dystopian influenced clothing that was already popping in Japan and fast spreading to Europe.

Kanye samples fashion as well as he samples music. Im all for black excellence and supported him by buying a few pairs of 350s strictly for the resale...but this nikka ain’t influencing shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have a classic style, you'll never have to fukk with these ridiculous "trends".

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kanye stole the Yeezy 350 v1 and v2 silhouette from Nike’s Roche and then the new dad shape from Balecengia who did it first.

His entire clothing line was taken from tech and dystopian influenced clothing that was already popping in Japan and fast spreading to Europe.

Kanye samples fashion as well as he samples music. Im all for black excellence and supported him by buying a few pairs of 350s strictly for the resale...but this nikka ain’t influencing shyt.

He takes from other styles like damn near everyone. He took the roshe and made them hipper. He took that euro, basic style and made it trendy in the US. Fashion always taking from somewhere else.