Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
hahaha you said "moistness" ... that's funny... i heard it from tariq nasheed...
This thread is full of moistness. Let a Tyson Beckford type dude walk in the room, game's over for you skinny jean wearing fakkits. I was getting bishes in Asia solely because I was bigger and more muscular than 99% of Asian dudes :manny: Trust me breh, go to the beach one summer normal, and go to the beach next summer with a 6 pack, tight chest, and 12" arms, it's going to be a whole different experience for ya :yes:

semtex

:)
Daps
This thread is full of moistness. Let a Tyson Beckford type dude walk in the room, game's over for you skinny jean wearing fakkits. I was getting bishes in Asia solely because I was bigger and more muscular than 99% of Asian dudes :manny: Trust me breh, go to the beach one summer normal, and go to the beach next summer with a 6 pack, tight chest, and 12" arms, it's going to be a whole different experience for ya :yes:
:laff:

Anyway, nobody appreciates muscles more than black women and Mexican women.

pop

Banned
Daps
Their are too many variables. When I got to down to 170 lean, most black women were like:huhldup: but ww and Latinas were like :takedat:. But when I started gaining weight it was the opposite. In general I think black women prefer larger men, just like a lot of black men prefer larger women. But other groups prefer the lean swimmers body look. But I have also noticed that a lot of ww and Latinas will only fukk with a black dude if he is swole, like the mandingo stereotype. So really it depends on the race of the man and woman. Also muscles are much more appreciated on black men, than others imo.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Notice you never see men with muscle ask this question.

:heh: @ OP using roided nobodies vs. flabby rich celebs for his argument.

We could dead this thread with a flood of before-after pics of average gym goers. Guarantee every woman will agree on the "after."

Even Drake & Beiber out here trynna get their weight up :heh:
this x100.

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/932c437ac04b11e3afb10002c9c60814_8.jpg
http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/d1b297cca30711e382dd0e6498de14aa_8.jpg

when you see celebs like this getting in shape, even though they can get any woman they want, there's no reason for the regular dude not to either.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
channing-tatum-shirtless-at-the-beach.jpg

This guy is supposedly better than Brad Pitt, and he doesn't look muscular at all.

It seems like women DON'T like muscles. Most pretty boys aren't muscly.

:whoa: Anyone claiming he looks better than a prime "Seven" Brad Pitt (he's 50 now, we all get old) is nuts or was too young to have been paying attention. I know a lot of women like him, but there's no comparison.

Too many muscles is gross. That veiny look isn't a good one. :scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
this x100.

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/932c437ac04b11e3afb10002c9c60814_8.jpg
http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/d1b297cca30711e382dd0e6498de14aa_8.jpg

when you see celebs like this getting in shape, even though they can get any woman they want, there's no reason for the regular dude not to either.

Especially if you're young, why not be in the best shape possible? You only have one life, you should maximize the potential you have within that timespan. I spent most of my 20s out of shape, I'm in my early 30s now, like :to: at what could have been :mindblown: You're more energetic, you f*ck better, you feel more confident, we can't all be the Rock or Vin Diesel, but we should all be able to do 50 pushups and jog 2 miles. I'm not even disgusted when I see obese people anymore, I'm just sad, because they don't know how much they are missing out on life with their body the way it is.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Just the fact that this thread is so big shows the level of insecurity there is "but but I don't need to be in shape right!?" "Girls don't like muscles right!?" You guys know deep down you'd pull more girls and better looking ones if you were in better shape. Stop being lazy slobs and be a better you.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Having a huge cock or a decent Dikk game is more important.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
black women and latinas love muscles

white women and asian women on a whole prefer the real slim guys, just like white guys and 90% of coli dudes like them skinning flat booty white girls

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Especially if you're young, why not be in the best shape possible? You only have one life, you should maximize the potential you have within that timespan. I spent most of my 20s out of shape, I'm in my early 30s now, like :to: at what could have been :mindblown: You're more energetic, you f*ck better, you feel more confident, we can't all be the Rock or Vin Diesel, but we should all be able to do 50 pushups and jog 2 miles. I'm not even disgusted when I see obese people anymore, I'm just sad, because they don't know how much they are missing out on life with their body the way it is.
i feel u but i could also see a fat persons arguement that u only live once why not eat all the shyt u can and why waste time working out.