Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Daps
It seems to me that a lot of guys are misled by thinking that women like muscly, macho men. However, from what I have seen and who they usually go for, most of the dudes catching women's eyes don't even look like they lift. It also seems that a lot of "bodybuilding" websites are filled with incels and dudes that can't get women, despite their muscles. Heck, a lot of women find muscles "gross" or "scary" and would rather date a skinny dude that looks somewhat feminine.

What do you think?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
howto-six-pack-abs.jpg

Yes.

gym_muscle_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d4eqniw.jpg

No.

Daps

For those top guys though, some women would still consider that to be too bulky. I mean, this guy WAS considered a sex symbol

paul-walker-shirtless-06.jpg

And he'd get laughed out of any fitness comp.

channing-tatum-shirtless-at-the-beach.jpg

This guy is supposedly better than Brad Pitt, and he doesn't look muscular at all.

It seems like women DON'T like muscles. Most pretty boys aren't muscly.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It seems to me that a lot of guys are misled by thinking that women like muscly, macho men. However, from what I have seen and who they usually go for, most of the dudes catching women's eyes don't even look like they lift. It also seems that a lot of "bodybuilding" websites are filled with incels and dudes that can't get women, despite their muscles. Heck, a lot of women find muscles "gross" or "scary" and would rather date a skinny dude that looks somewhat feminine.

What do you think?
Muscles are like good credit but you still gotta have a personality. You think married women dont fantasize about muscles when they see their fat slob husband on the couch. You better hit that gym nikka.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
For those top guys though, some women would still consider that to be too bulky. I mean, this guy WAS considered a sex symbol

This guy is supposedly better than Brad Pitt, and he doesn't look muscular at all.

:childplease: wth

Breh. Most women like muscles. Just because a chick likes a guy that doesn't have muscles doesn't mean she doesn't like guys with them. :laugh:

I'm positive if you put two good looking guys next to each other and one had muscles and the other one didn't, most women would choose the one with the muscles.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

paul-walker-shirtless-06.jpg

channing-tatum-shirtless-at-the-beach.jpg

Those are not produced pictures. If they are such huge sex symbols, it's because 1) they have handsome faces 2) they were marketed not like that, but like this:

matt-bomer-channing-tatum-shirtless-magic-mike-still-movies-28247820-1222-700.jpg

paul-walker-shirtless.jpg

Daps
:childplease: wth

Breh. Most women like muscles. Just because a chick likes a guy that doesn't have muscles doesn't mean she doesn't like guys with them. :laugh:

I'm positive if you put two good looking guys next to each other and one had muscles and the other one didn't, most women would choose the one with the muscles.

Then why do they say that women don't like muscles and it's best to work on other shyt than muscles?

Also women seem to have a warped idea of what is considered "musclely". They consider a skinny guy with a 6-pack as having "almost too much"