ARE WHITE MEN THE CLASSIC TYPE OF MALE...?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Black men will always be the best friend of the main character who is white type in life

never having the leading role unless its got to do with something Hood related or Basketball

Barack Obama is the rare exception

Tom going in ninja style as usual. :deadrose:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know about the classic type of male...whatever that means....but alot of white men are just sexy and on point.

The twenty-something year old white guys in my area really have it going for themselves. They look good. They dress good. I like the way they carry themselves. Many of them are young, married and pushing scrollers with their wives in step beside them. Believe me, black women (and probably other races of women) are paying attention.

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
this is only because women are women, from 1x to the mid twenties they whore around and fukk whos cool, then they look for a reliable father for their children who can pay the 1k stroller they push around

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, it's not a troll...

I read a lot of POF profiles, and I have been looking around on the campus at McMaster University, I go to the club just to observe which guys are being rejected, and which guys are getting play...The black dudes dressed and behaving like white dudes are the ones getting the most play in Canada...

I see the dreadlocked dudes get some play to...But the normal looking non-weirdo black dudes ain't getting no type of action...:sadbron:

It's also funny when I read the POF profiles of pretty chicks, and they have these politically correct codes for "I don't date black guys"

For example, if you a "thug or gangsta don't msg me" "If you wear your pants down to your knees don't msg me" "I like men who look clean and dress nice in fitted clothes" "If 'holla at me' is part of your everyday vocabulary please don't msg me"

:heh:

Black dudes AIN'T what's up in Canada...I remember when I used to go to the clubs and there would be a gang of the hottest white girls begging for attention from the duskiest dirtiest looking thugs hugging the wall in the dimmest lit corner of the club...

Even them funny looking black dudes from Sudan where bagging dime piece white women, and dancehall music was popping in 7/10 venues in the GTA...

Now, when I see a black dude with a hot white chick in the club, it's because he came with that chick and that's his wifey, and you will hard pressed to find any club that's popping with dime white chicks playing more than 5 minutes of reggae on most nights...

White boys are eating good outchea in Canada... :smugdraper:

who the fukk cares about Canada tho?

:pachaha: